We met as volunteers at a homeless shelter downtown.
我们是在市区收容所做志愿者时认识的
Bill--I mean, Jason was the best-looking guy there. He was charming, funny.
比尔,杰森是那里长得最帅的。风趣,迷人
All the women flirted with him, so it was nice when he asked for my number.
所有女人都会和他调情,所以他要我号码时我很高兴
You were flattered. Things have tough between you and Dr. Lewis for a while?
你受宠若惊,你和路易斯医生婚姻生活不愉快吗
Our marriage had gone stale a long time ago, but I wasn't looking for it.
我们的婚姻早就开始不顺了,但我没想过找别人
I'd never cheated on Adam, but Bill pursued me.
我从没背叛过亚当,但比尔一直在追求我
Judging by the bed, he was here, wasn't he?
根据凌乱的床铺看来,他来过,对吧
I'm so stupid.
我真愚蠢
Did the two of you ever have sex at your house? Yes.
你们曾在你家发生过关系吗?对
So he had access to your keys? He saw you input your alarm code?
所以他有机会拿你的钥匙?他看见了你输入的警报密码
Oh, god. It's my fault.
天呐,这都是我的错
Did you ever discuss your husband and his work? Did you talk about his patients?
你们谈论过你丈夫以及他的工作吗?谈过他病人吗
Well, we'd talk. He was interested in why I was so unhappy.
我们的确聊过天。他想知道我为什么那么不开心
I told him about the one patient I knew about.
我跟他说过我唯一知道的一个病人
I told him about that woman that showed up in Phoenix.
我跟他说过跟踪我们到凤凰城的女人
That's how he knew to target Claudia. He used me.
所以他才选克劳迪娅当目标。他利用了我
I believe he's a revenge stalker with a total lack of empathyfor anyone hurt in the pursuitof his goal.
他是个怨恨型跟踪者,不在乎任何人受到伤害,只求达到自己的目的
The only person he really wanted to hurt, Vanessa, was your husband, not you.
瓦妮莎,他只想伤害一个人,你的丈夫,而不是你