The wine? A late harvest Vidal from Linden.
来点酒吗?林登的晚收威代尔葡萄酒
Oh, Virginia. I thought it was French.
弗吉尼亚的啊。我以为是法国的
The Virginia wine revolution is upon us.
弗吉尼亚葡萄酒革命到来了
I apologize for being so blunt, Tobias, but I have to ask.
我很抱歉如此唐突,托拜厄斯,但我得问一下
Did you kill that trombonist?
是你杀了那个长号手吗
Do you really have to ask?
你真的要问吗
No. Just changing the subject.
不是,只是换个话题
Franklyn gave you my message.
富兰克林把我话语传达给你了
The murder is being investigated by the FBI. They're going to find you.
联调局正在调查这起谋杀案。他们会找到你的
Let them.
那就来吧
You want to get caught?
你想被抓吗
I want them to try.
我想让他们试试
They may investigate me because I own a string shop.
他们可能因为我有家琴弦行来调查我
They'll send men to investigate, and I'll kill them.
他们会派人来调查,而我会杀了他们
Then I'll find Franklyn and kill him. Then I would disappear.
然后找到富兰克林,杀了他。之后我就会消失
Don't kill Franklyn.
不要杀富兰克林
I've been looking forward to it.
我一直盼着呢
Actually...I was going to kill you.
事实上...我本想杀了你
Of course you were. I'm lean. Lean animals yield the toughest gut.
那是当然。我很精瘦。精瘦的动物的肠线是最结实的
What stopped you from wanting to kill me? Or have you stopped?
你为何不准备杀我了?还是你仍有此打算
I stopped after I followed you one night. Out of town.
我打消念头是因为有天晚上跟踪了你。跟着你出了城
To a lonely road. To a bus yard.
开上一条僻静小路,到了一个汽车站