Alana showed up, she looked at me... I... maybe her face changed.
阿拉娜出现了,看着我。我...也许是她的表情不一样了
I don't know. But, um, she knew...
我也说不清。但她知道...
What did she know, Will?
她知道什么,威尔
There was no animal in the chimney. It was only in my head.
烟囱里没有任何动物。它只存在于我的脑海里
I sleepwalk. I get headaches. I am hearing things. I feel unstable.
我梦游。头疼。幻听。情绪不稳定
That's why you kissed her. A clutch for balance.
所以你吻了她。企图保持平衡
You said yourself what you do is not good for you.
你自己说过你的工作对你没有好处
Well, unfortunately, I am good for it.
不幸的是,这工作非我不可
Are you still hearing this killer's serenade behind your eyes?
你闭上眼睛仍能听到凶手在奏小夜曲吗
Well, it's our song.
是我们合奏的
I hesitate telling you this, as it borders on a violation of doctor-patient confidentiality.
我一直在犹豫该不该告诉你,因为这样做就违反了医患之间的保密协定
A patient told me today he suspects a friend of his may be involved with the murder at the symphony.
今天一位病人告诉我,他怀疑他的一位朋友可能与交响乐团的谋杀案有关
Right, um... um... what did he say about his friend?
好吧...关于他的朋友,他是怎么说的
He owns a music store in Baltimore, specializing in string instruments.
他在巴尔的摩开了家音乐用品店,专卖弦乐器
Perhaps you should interview him.
也许你该去问问他