What the hell does Bainbridge want with a detective?
班布里奇找侦探搞什么鬼?
I'm afraid I'm not at liberty to say.
恕我不便透露。
You're not at liberty to say? He's a soldier in my regiment.
不便透露?他是我军团的士兵。
I'll be damned if he's going to get up to cloak-and-dagger nonsense like this. Sir!
他休想搞这种鬼鬼祟祟的阴谋。长官!
Sir! What's going on? It's Bainbridge, sir.
长官!怎么了?是班布里奇,长官。
He's dead.
他死了。
My God! Ah! No, let me take a look, sir, I'm a doctor. What?
我的天!站住!让我看看,长官,我是医生!什么?
Sergeant, arrest this man! What? No, no! I'm a doctor! Oh, you're a doctor now too? Sergeant.
中士,逮捕他!啊?别,别!我是医生!你又变医生了?带走。
Let me examine him, please! Sir, caught this one snooping around.
让我检查他,拜托!长官,抓到这个人在到处打探。
Is that what this is all about!
原来如此啊!
Distracting me, so that this man could get in here, and kill Bainbridge? Don't be ... Kill him with what? Where's the weapon?
声东击西,让他溜进来,杀死班布里奇?别……拿什么杀死他?凶器呢?
What? Where's the weapon? Go on, search me - no weapon.
什么?凶器在哪里?来搜啊,根本没凶器。
Bainbridge was on parade, he came off duty five minutes ago. When's this supposed to have happened?
班布里奇刚在站岗,才换班五分钟。你说他几时被杀的?
You obviously stabbed him before he got into the shower. No.
显然,你在他进淋浴间前刺了他。不对。
No? ! He's soaking wet and there's shampoo in his hair.
不对?!他全身湿透,头上还有泡沫。
He got into the shower, then someone stabbed him. The cubicle was locked from the inside, sir.
他进了淋浴间,然后才被刺的。淋浴间从里面锁着,长官。
I had to break it open.
我是破门而入。
You must have climbed over the top.
你肯定从门上翻进去了。
But then I'd be soaking wet too, wouldn't I? Major, please! I'm John Watson, Fifth Northumberland Fusiliers,
那我也得浑身湿透,对吧?少校,拜托,我是约翰·华生,诺桑伯兰第五明火枪团军医,
three years in Afghanistan, a veteran of Kandahar, Helmand and Barts bloody Hospital!
阿富汗服役三年,待过坎大哈,赫尔曼德,还有他妈的巴兹医学院
Let me examine this body! Thank you.
让我验尸!谢谢。