Those nice smelling men in booth two just asked me if I was on the down-low.
2号卡座那两位香喷喷的男士问我是不是"密柜中人"
What does this mean?
那是什么意思啊
Uh, brother, I'm gonna need a little more context.
兄弟,得有上下文才能解读啊
They said, "are you on the down-low, because we have a friend who is a big-time rice queen."
他们问:"你是不是密柜中人啊,我们有个朋友是超米后哟"
Again, coming up dry.
还是理解不能
Rice queen, is it, like, a Korean dairy queen? Kind of.
米后,是跟韩国的奶品皇后差不多咩?差不多吧
Here's table seven's check, Earl.
7号桌结账,厄尔
Max, the guys at booth two just asked Han if was on the down-low. They think he's gay.
麦克斯,2号卡座的两个男的刚问阿憨是不是密柜中人。他们以为他是小基佬呢
That's a step up. Usually people think he's a lesbian.
不错啊,比以前好了。一般人家都以为他是拉拉
Here you go, Sophie.
给,苏菲
Uh, Max, Caroline. Yeah, about last night, I hope we can keep that just between us girls.
麦克斯,卡洛琳。昨晚的事情...我希望你们能保守秘密
I'm sure we have all done things in the dark late at night with men that we'd like to forget.
大家都有过夜半时分跟男人背地里"干"一些羞于启齿的事情
Why stop at late at night in the dark? How about early morning?
干嘛说得只有在夜半时分才干?大清早就没做过吗
Or a nooner at the port authority bus terminal?
大中午在港务局的巴士站干的就不算吗
Oh, good. And you too understand, Caroline?
你理解就好。你也能理解吗,卡洛琳
Actually, no, sorry. I haven't ever done anything with a man that I'm ashamed of.
老实说,不理解,抱歉。我还没跟男人干过任何让我羞于启齿的事
Oh, yeah. But your father did steal millions and millions of dollars.
是吗。你老爸不也骗过人家好几百亿嘛
So... don't forget that.
别忘了这档事哟
Han just sat your favorite gays.
阿憨刚才服侍了你最爱的基佬们哦
Max, their names are Steven and Michael. And it's not very P.C. to reduce people to a stereotype.
麦克斯,人家是叫史蒂芬跟迈克。自动就把人归类成基佬,政治立场不太正确吧
Hey, girl. What's up, care bear?
姑娘们好啊!还好吗,小可爱们
Yeah, they're not stereotypes.
是啊,他们真不是典型的基佬
What would you say if they called you
要是人家称你为
"The big-boob waitress from the wrong side of the tracks who had sex with everyone in high school"?
"那个生于贫民窟,睡遍全高中的巨乳服务生",你又会作何感想
I'd say, "that's why I love the gays. They get me."
我会说:"就是这样我才爱基佬,他们真懂我"