Good morning, Max. Max, what are you doing?
早上好,麦克斯。麦克斯,你在干吗?
Chloe... Chloe, Chloe. I got a bad situation.
小依,小依,小依,我碰上麻烦了。
Katie brought home a new dog from the pound.She said he's my brother, I don't want a brother. And I don't, I don't even have a bed now. I'm sleeping on the floor.Like a dog. Why would Katie do this to me?
凯蒂从街上带回来一只狗,她说那是我弟弟,我才不要什么弟弟。我现在连床都没了,只好睡在地上,像野狗似的。 凯蒂干吗要这样对我?
Because she's a dog person, Max. And dog people do weird and inexplicable things. Like... they like dogs instead of cats.
因为她是爱狗人士,麦克斯。爱狗人士的行为总是古怪又莫名其妙。比如说,他们竟然喜欢狗而不喜欢猫。
Okay, please don't start now, Chloe. That is not helping.
别来这套,小依,帮帮我。
Max, come on... I'm your friend.
麦克斯,我是你的朋友。
Okay? And as your friend, I gotta be honest with you.
作为一个朋友,我得坦诚相待?
I do not care about you and your problems.
我一丁点也不关心你和你的问题。
But, if you don't do something about this guy, and soon, your perfect little life with your dumm human is gonna be over. Forever. Forever?
但如果你不搞定那家伙,很快,你和你那愚蠢的人类朋友的完美生活就玩完了,永远终结,永远终结!
Forever. Yeah, that's what I just... Why is this mouse on my paws still.
永远终结,我就是... 这老鼠怎么黏在我爪子上了?
Look .. if you really wanna get your turf back, you're gonna have to start acting like the alpha dog.
如果你想要夺回你的窝,就得表现出老大的气势。
Right. Alpha dog. I can do that.
好的,老大的气势,看我的!