At the time, I thought most of which was fiction.Like that amazing vampire story.
当时我认为这些都是杜撰的 就像是很赞的吸血鬼小说
Aside from vampires, what else?Lycanthrope.
除了吸血鬼 还有什么 兽化人
Wait. Like werewolves?No way. Impossible. Way too Lon Chaney.Is it?
等等 狼人 不可能 太假了 太朗·钱尼了 有吗
I've been on this planet 160-some odd years.I've never come across one.
我已经活了160多年了 我从没碰见过这种东西
If werewolves exist, where the hell are they?
如果确实有狼人 他们都跑哪去了
Well, why do you suspect the Lockwoods?
那你为什么怀疑洛克伍德家族
Because vervain didn't effect the mayor on Founders' Day.But the gilbert device did.
因为创立日那天马鞭草对市长无效 但吉尔伯特的装置却对他有效
And it effected his son Tyler.
对他儿子泰勒 也有影响
And at the school carnival, his uncle Mason exhibited Inhuman behavior when he fought one of the carnival workers.
在学校嘉年华上 泰勒的叔叔梅森在与 一个员工的打斗中展现了非人的行为
It suggested some sort of a supernatural entity.
这表明他们有超自然生物的特质
We were hoping that Isobel's research could help us figure out what it is.
我们希望伊泽贝尔的研究 能为我们揭开谜底
A lot of her things are still at Duke.I mean, her office is still there.
她的很多研究资料还在杜克大学 我是说 她的办公室还保留着
She's technically still missing.So can we get access to it?
法律上她仍然被认定为失踪 我们能进去看看吗
Ric, we need to know what we're dealing with.
里克 我们得搞清楚他们到底是什么
If this wolfman thing is true,I've seen enough movies to know it's not good.
如果狼人这事是真的 电影里的不少段子都表明我们有麻烦了
It means that Mason Lockwood is a real-life Lon Chaney.
那梅森就是个真人版的朗·钱尼
And that little Tyler punk may just very well be Lon Chaney junior.
至于那个泰勒小子 就是个小朗·钱尼
Which means Bela Lugosi-- meaning me is totally screwed.
那就意味着贝拉·卢戈西 也就是我 要倒霉了