You can't help me, Sam. Not this time. Get some sleep.
你帮不上忙的,山姆。这次帮不上。睡一下吧。
Minas Tirith is the safer road.
米那斯·提力斯比较安全。
You know that. From there we can regroup.
你知道的,那里我们可以重整力量。
Strike out for Mordor from a place of strength.
更利于我们出发到达魔多。
There is no strength in Gondor that can avail us.
刚铎对我们而言没有什么有利之处。
You were quick enough to trust the Elves.
你很轻易就信任精灵。
Have you so little faith in your own people?
你对人类自己就没有信心吗?
Yes, there is weakness. There is frailty.
对,我们有弱点。我们有缺陷。
But there is courage also, and honor to be found in Men.
但是人类也有勇气与荣誊感。
But you will not see that.
但是你不肯承认。
You are afraid!
你在恐惧!
All your life, you have hidden in the shadows.
你一生都藏在阴影之中。
Scared of who you are, of what you are.
恐惧你的来处,你的身份。
I will not lead the Ring within a hundred leagues of your city.
我不会让魔戒靠近你的城市。
Frodo. The Argonath.
佛罗多。亚苟那斯巨像。
Long have I desired to look upon the kings of old. My kin.
我一直都想仰望过往的王者。我的祖先。