Don't answer the question...It's part of the story...
别回答,这是故事的一部分
Sorry!
抱歉
Then the first snows came.The sparrow took a last chance with the pine tree, who said: I can't offer you much protection, I only have needles that let in draft But my answer is ... Yes.
后来,第一场雪来了 麻雀到松树那儿最后试试运气,松树说:我给不了你多少保护,我只有漏风的针叶 但我的回答是…可以
Overjoyed, the sparrow took refuge there and you know what?
多高兴啊,麻雀在那避寒…而你说后来怎样?
He survived the winter.The children returned and wept tears of joy.Upon seeing this, the Creator decided to punish all the other trees for their selfishness.From that day on, every tree lost it's leaves in winter, except the pine, who saved the sparrow.My grandmother told me this story.
他活过了冬天 他的孩子们回来了,擦了擦高兴之余的泪水 看到这个,造物主决定惩罚那些自私的树木 从那天起,所有的树木都在冬天掉光叶子,除了松树,因为它救了麻雀 是我奶奶告诉我这个故事的
Had you ever heard it before? You can answer now.Story is finished!
你之前有听过吗? 现在你可以回答我了 故事结束了!
The story is very pretty.
这个故事很美
But, the insulating properties of pine needles could not release the heat to create a warm enough cocoon for a bird the size of a sparrow.
但是松叶的隔热性能…真的不足以创造一个足够温暖的小窝…对麻雀这么大的鸟儿来说
Your grandmother lied to you.
你奶奶骗你的
So where were you headed, T.S.?
那么你要到哪里去,T.S.?
To buy me a hot dog.
你能给我买一个热狗吗?
The old sea dog!
老水手!
Captain's Choice!..
船长的最爱,哈!
Quickly, it close in fifteen minutes.
快去,他们十五分钟后就关门了
Bye, Sparrow!..
再会,司柏柔!
See you, Bye!
再见,拜!
I'm sure you will find your tree.
我相信你能找到你的栖木
You too!
你也要哦!