So you're saying that now I'm basically an insecure,neurotic, out of control freak on crack.
你是想说 我现在是个没有安全感 神经质 处在失控边缘的怪人
Well, I wasn't gonna say it like that.But...Hey, listen. Let's hunt. Ok?
我不会那么说的 不过 听着 我们去捕猎 好吗
And then after that,we'll go to the swimming hole.Really?! Yeah.
捕完了 我们就去深水潭 真的 是
Matt is the closet connection that you have to your humanity.And I think that being around him is a good thing.Ok!Come on.Ok.
马特是你与你人类的一面 最为紧密的联系 我觉得你跟他在一起是好事 好的 来吧 好的
This box tracks Katherine's arrival to Mystic Falls in April of 1864.
盒子里装的是凯瑟琳在1864年4月 到神秘瀑布镇的记录
Is that all there is about her?All that I'm aware of.
关于她的东西都在这儿了吗 据我所知是这样
Here.Take this.Does vervain really work?Nope! Not at all.
来 带在身上 马鞭草真的有用 没用 一点用都没有
Can he hear us?No! That would be creepy!
他能听到我们说话 不 那就太恐怖了
Can he read minds, too?You know, if you want to see me naked,all you have to do is ask.
他能知道我在想什么吗 你如果想看我不穿衣服的样子 开口就行
No. That, he can't do.He is very capable of being a first rate jackass.
不 他不会读心术 他很擅长把自己变成一个大傻蛋
Is it me, or did Amy Bradley's ass get hot?All class.
是为我来的 还是艾米·布兰德利太热辣 都有
Where's Forbes? I wish I knew.You guys on the outs already?No. We're fine. I'm fine.
福布斯呢 我倒希望我知道 你们俩闹翻了 没 我们很好 我没事
Just not sure what she is.What's your uncle doing here?
我只是不明白她怎么了 你叔叔来干嘛