Hi-Hi, sweetheart. I'm in the middle of a meeting with my boss, but thank you so much for helping me out.
你好。你好,亲爱的。我在和我老板开会呢,万分感谢你来帮我。
No problem. My last class is a pass/fail. And it's community college, so it's pass.
没关系。我上节课只给及格或不及格。那是社区大学,所以肯定会及格。
Hi. Charlie Bingham. Look at your eyes. Oh. I-I can't.
你好。我是查理·宾汉姆。瞧瞧你美丽的双眸。我看不到。
I like you. What do you think of these pants? It's part of our new collection. It's, uh, a lot of zippers.
我喜欢你。你觉得我的裤子怎么样?是我们的新款之一。有好多拉链啊。
It's too many, right? And they poke into my thigh when I'm in my helicopter.
太多了,是吧?当我坐直升机时,拉链都戳进了我的大腿。
'Cause I have a helicopter. It's not a big deal. Okay, so, anyway, thank you.
因为我有直升飞机。没什么大不了的。总之,谢谢你。
You seem to know a lot about fashion. I'd like to get your opinion on a few things.
你好像很了解时尚。关于几件衣服的款式。我想问问你的意见。
Sure. Yeah? Yeah.
当然啦。可以吗?可以。
Actually, no, she - she needs to stay and watch Lily. Yeah, you can do that.
其实不行......她得留下来照看莉莉。你去照看吧。
Hey, princess. Hey. I love kids.
你好啊,小公主。我超爱小孩子。
Daddy's office. You sound like a little girl.
爹地的办公室。你讲话才像小女孩呢。
Hey, you wanted to see me?
你想见我吗?
Thanks for "Bzzzing" By. I hope you weren't in the middle of a "Thang."
谢谢你"凑空"过来。我希望你"木有"在忙呢。
Okay, that did get a little away from me. But to be fair, I broke the ice.
好吧,刚刚我确实有点失控。但说实话,我打破了坚冰。
Everybody thinks you're a dummy.
每个人都觉得你是个傻瓜。
Not everybody. No, as a matter of fact, One of the guys in the break room asked me to lunch.
不是每个人。不是的,实际上,休息室有个人约我共进午餐呢。
His name is Todd. Don't say Todd. Oh, no.
他名叫陶德。别说是陶德啊。不是吧。
You cannot go to lunch with Todd. Why not?
你不能和陶德一起共进午餐。为什么不行?
You can't be associated with him. Up until an hour ago, he was the office weirdo.
你不能和他有什么往来。直到一小时前,他的"办公室怪胎"身份都无人动摇。
But he was nice to me, And he helped me set up my computer.
但他对我很好啊,他还帮我装电脑呢。
Yeah, that's his job. For now. What does that mean?
是啊,那就是他的工作。暂时是的。那是什么意思?
I'm firing him as soon as I can find an I.T.Guy who shows up on time and doesn't creep out the office.
我一找到新的IT人才就会炒了他,只要那个人能准时上班,而且不会让办公室其他人觉得讨厌。
I can't cancel on the one person who was nice to me.
我不能取消跟他的约定,他是唯一对我好的人。
You can, but you won't, 'cause you're the type of person who brings cookies to the office.
你可以取消,但你不会取消的,因为你是那种会带饼干到办公室来的人。
Where are they? Okay, we're done here.
饼干哪儿去了好了,没什么好说的了。