Goodbye.
再见。
If only it were so easy to escape one's destiny.
逃避命运谈何容易。
How can it be my destiny to protect someone who hates me?
我的命运怎么会是保护一个恨我的人?
A half cannot truly hate that which makes it whole. Very soon you should learn that.
他不会真正仇恨自己命定的同伴。很快你就会明白。
Oh, great! Just what I needed, another riddle.
太好了!多谢,又一句谶言。
That your and Arthur's path lies together is nothing but the truth.
你与亚瑟的命运相连是不争的事实。
What's that supposed to mean?
此话怎讲?
You konw, young warlock, this is not the end. It is the beginning.
年青的巫师,你知道的,这并非终点。而是起点。
Just give me a straight answer.
给我个直截了当的答复。
Hello, Merlin.
梅林,你好。
Alright.
你好。
Is it true what you said about Valiant using magic?
你说Valiant用魔法的事是真的吗?
What are you going to do?
你打算怎么办?
Why does everyone think it's down to me to do something about it?
为何每个人认为我该做些什么?
Because it is. Isn't it? You have to show everyone that you were right and they were wrong.
事实就是如此啊。不是吗?你要向大家证明你是对的他们错了。
And how do I do that? I don't know.
怎样才能做到这一点?不知道。