This place is pretty neat. Yeah.
这里很不错。 是的。
There's even a listening booth over there.
那里还有个试听室呢。
Have you heard of this singer?
听说过这个歌手吗?
I think she's American. A friend told me about her.
我想她是美国人,有个朋友跟我提起过。
Do you want to go see if that listening booth still works? Yeah, okay.
想看看试听室是否还能用吗? 当然想。
There's a wind that Blows in from the north.
北面吹来一阵风。
And it says that loving Takes this course.
诉说着爱意的来临。
Come here.
来吧。
Come here.
来吧。
No, I'm not impossible to touch.
不,我并非不可亲近。
I have never wanted you so much.
我从未如此需要过你。
Come here.
来吧。
Come here.
来吧。
Have I never laid down by your side.
是否我从未躺在你身旁。
Baby, let's forget about this pride.
宝贝,让我们抛开矜持。
Come here.
来吧。
Come here.
来吧。
Look at this. This is beautiful.
看看这儿,太美了。
Quick. It's leaving.
快,车要开了。