What? Why not? Well, you know how y-you think that you're their boss and their friend? You're one of those things.
什么?为什么?你知道你觉得你是他们的老板加朋友吧?你只是其中之一。
Oh, my god. They hate me.
天啊,他们讨厌我。
No. Lots of people like you.
不,很多人喜欢你。
Like who?
比如说谁?
Uh, well, me. I do.
我,我喜欢。
Yeah? - And, um, the, uh...Dad. Dad's a big fan.
还有呢?-还有...爸爸,爸爸可喜欢你了。
How's my little angel?
我的小天使怎么样?
Not great today. - I'm settling in.
今天不怎么样。-我在适应。
Not you two -- Stella.
不是你俩 ...是斯黛拉。
Oh, she's fine. Cam's taking great care of her.
她挺好。小卡在悉心地照顾她。
Is she getting enough walks?
有没有经常带她遛弯?
Cam comes home from work at lunch, takes her right to the dog park. In fact, he's there with her right now.
小卡中午回家吃午餐,带她去狗狗公园。实际上,他现在就和她在狗狗公园。
Not the one on Barrington. 'Cause there's an unsnipped chow always tries to hump her silly.
不要去巴林顿的那个。那里有只没阉过的松狮狗总是想搞她。
Oh, hi, Mr. Pritchett.
你好,普里契特先生。
Hey, Lucy.
你好,露西。
Lucy likes you.
露西喜欢你。
Hey, Claire, check out my new shirt. I have you to thank.
克莱尔,看看我的新衬衫。我要谢谢你。
Oh, no, that's all you.
我可没功劳。
You were supposed to talk to her about storing those zeppelins in a hangar.
你应该跟她谈谈的,让她把那一对爆乳塞进衣服里。
I did!
我说了!
Well, do it again. Louder. This is a place of business. She needs to throw a tarp over those bounce houses.
再说一遍。大声点。这里是办公场所。她必须用布把她那俩球罩上。
Dad, I think you're the one who's being offensive.
爸爸,我觉得你才是无礼的那个人。
It's my company. Take care of it.
这是我的公司,你搞定她。
Hello?
喂?
What dog park are you at?
你在哪个狗公园?
Good afternoon to you, too, Jay. Stella and I are at rancho.
你也下午好,杰。斯黛拉和我在牧场。
Thank god.
谢天谢地。
Keep your eye out for Randy Chows.
你要小心好色的松狮狗。
The figure skater?
那个花样溜冰运动员吗?
Just keep Stella's safe.
保证斯黛拉的安全就好了。
Jay, she's fine. She's having a great time.
杰,她很好,她玩得很开心。
H-here, I'm gonna send you a hilarious picture I just took of her. She's never looked happier.
等着,我给你发一张刚才我给她拍得滑稽照片。她从未这么开心过。
Probably just being polite.
大概只是对你表示礼貌。
What the hell am I looking at?
你给我看的是什么?
Oh, god, w-what -- what did I send you?
天呐,我给你发了什么?
What's that thing around her neck?
她脖子上是什么东西?
Uh, that is just a new collar. Her old one was looking a little tattered.
那就是条新项圈。她以前的项圈太旧了。
Don't go buying her presents! She's still my dog. You're a glorified kennel.
你不许给她买礼物!她现在还是我的狗。你只是帮我看狗的人。
It's just a fun little collar that I bejeweled.
那只是我用珠宝装饰的一个小项圈。