Nature had vanished. Every millimeter of landscape was replaced by manmade constructions ruled by the laws of geometry. How could humans create so many right angles when their behavior is so convoluted and illogical? See you, old sea dog. I'm sure you'll find your pine tree.
大自然消失了 视野中的每一寸土地都被人造建筑物替代 它们都服从几何原理 人类创造出了这么多直角 但他们的行为却又复杂又荒谬 再见了,老水手 你一定能找到你的栖木
Playing hookey from kindergarten?
你翘幼儿园了?
Hey! Hey! I'm talking to you.
喂喂!跟你说话呢
No, sir.
没翘,警察叔叔
What you got in the bag? Spray paint? You vandalized in snitch, you paint that silo?
你包里装的什么?喷漆么?你在损坏公共财产么,小不点?那些涂鸦是你干的?
I love Chicago.
我爱芝加哥
What?
什么?
Are you shitting me, snitch? Where you from?
你玩我呢,小不点?你哪来的?
Chernobyl.
乌克兰切尔诺贝利
Oh, Yeah!..Well, You little shit!
是么?你个小混蛋!
Welcome to the great state of Illinois. And I'm sure you're gonna get to know what really well after I book you for tresspassing, destruction of railroad priority.
欢迎你来到了不起的伊利诺斯州 等我逮捕了你,你肯定会更加了解这里 你非法侵入、破坏铁路产权
Railroad Property.
铁路财产
What?
什么?
Property, You said priority.
是财产,你说成了产权
Get in the car!
给我上车!
Gotch'ya!
抓住你了!