You're wrong. - No, I'm not. -Yes, you are. - No, I'm not.
你错了。-我没错。-你就错了。-我才没有。
Settle this. Those little animated pictures on the Internet, are they called "Gifs" or "Jifs"?
你来当裁判。网上会动的那些图片是念"动图"还是"动土"?
Well, the G stands for "Graphics." That's a hard G, so I'd say "Gif."
图代表的是"图片"嘛。很明显啊,所以我认为是"动图"。
W...The guy who invented it says it's "Jif."
但发明的那男的说是念"动土"啊。
I'm sorry, do you mean the guy or the juy?
抱歉,你是说那"男"的还是那"兰"的?
Well, I'll give you three guesses why I'm so irritated.
我给你们三次机会猜我为什么很不爽。
Something happened different from the way you wanted it.
是不是什么事不如你愿呀。
I guess news travels fast.
看来坏事真是传千里啊。
It's true, a select group of scientists was invited to a weekend symposium at a former home of Richard Feynman, and I wasn't included.
你猜对了,一群科学家被选去参加一个周末学术报告会。举办地点在理查德·费曼的旧居,而我居然没入选。
Oh, Sheldon, I'm sure it's not because they don't think you're an elite scientist.
谢尔顿,我相信他们绝对不是因为你并非精英科学家而没选你。
Yeah, I bet you anything it's just 'cause you're a pain in the ass.
是啊,我敢赌全部身家,绝对只是因为你是烦人精。
You're just saying that to make me feel better.
你们说这些话只是为了哄我而已。
Look, you can spend the rest of the day being bitter about this. - Agreed.
你可以今天一整天都叽歪这事。-会的。
I was gonna say "or," but why bother?
我本来要接"但也可以",但何苦浪费唇舌?