Chandler: Janice. Hi, Janice. Okay, here we go. I don't think we should go out anymore. Janice.
Janice,嗨, Janice.好吧,我说了,我想我们不该再交往下去了。Janice.
Janice: All right. Well, there you go. Stop it, stop it, stop it.
好吧。我懂了…别,别,别….
Chandler: This isn't about you. Janice: I know! This is not about me. This is totally about your fear of commitment. I'm not afraid of commitment. I don't have a fear commitment
这和你无关。我知道,这和我无关。这完全是因为你害怕承诺。我一点也不怕承诺。我一点也不怕承诺。
Janice: Oh, please.
哦,得了吧。
Chandler: I don't!
我不怕。
Janice: Oh, please.
哦,得了吧。
Chandler: I don't! I'm ready to commit anytime.
我不怕!我准备好了随时都可以奉献承诺。
Janice: Really?
真的吗?
Rachel: Okay, I know this is gonna sound really stupid, but I feel, I feel that if I can do this. You know, if I can actually do my own laundrythere isn't anything I can't do.
好,我知道这听起来很傻但是我觉得如果我可以做这个…我想如果我可以自己洗衣服的话…我就没有办不到的事。
Ross: That does not sound stupid to me. The first time I had to make dinner for myself after Carol left me. I'm sorry, that's all the time we have. Next on Ross. Uhoh.
我不觉得很傻。Carol离开我之后我不得不第一次自己做晚饭。抱歉,时间到。接下来到我啊哦。
Rachel: What uhoh?
怎么了?
Ross: Uhoh. Uhoh, the laundry's done. It's a song. The laundry song that we sing. Uhoh! The laundry's done. Uhoh!
啊哦啊哦,衣服洗好了。这是一首歌。我们唱的一首洗衣歌。啊哦,衣服洗好了,啊哦!
Rachel: Ross, what's the matter?
Ross, 到底怎么了?
Ross: Nothing, nothing. Leelo, the laundry's done.
没事,没事。哩咯,衣服洗好咯。
Ross: All right, all right, it's just that you left a red sock in with all your whites, and now, everything's kinda pink.
好吧好吧,就是你掉了一只红色的短袜在白衣服堆里,现在所有的衣服都变成粉色了。
Rachel: Oh, everything's pink?
哦,所有的衣服都变成粉色了?
Ross: Yeah, uh, except for the red sock, which is still red. I'm sorry, please don't be upset, it could happen to anyone.
对,呃,除了那只红色的短袜,还是红色的。可怜,别难过,任何人都会发生这种事。
Rachel: Oh, but it didn't. It happened to me.
才不是呢,就我才会发生这种事。