What'd the stapler ever do to you?
订书机得罪你了
What is it, Laurel? I'm busy. The Hood's girlfriend is back.
怎么了劳瑞尔,我忙着呢,帽衫侠的女友回来了
Dad, I'm sorry about this morning.
爸,早上的事,我很抱歉
But if I told you the real reason to come see me, you wouldn't have shown up.
可如果我据实以告,你根本不会来见我
You're damn right I wouldn't.
你说得太对了
So you really believe this garbage your mother's selling about Sarah being alive on fantasy island?
你妈说莎拉还活在奇幻岛上,你真相信这种胡话
I mean, no. But what would it hurt to take a look at everything that mom found?
不。但看一看妈妈的发现,也没什么坏处啊
Even if it's just to set her straight.
即使只是让她面对现实
Laurel, you know how long it's taken for me to get to a place where Sarah isn't the first thing I think about every morning?
劳瑞尔,你知不知道我花了多久才使自己不要每天一早就想起莎拉
Dad... Tell your mom I'm not making any promises.
爸...转告你妈,我不做任何承诺
To Verdant. I know I haven't always been supportive of this venture,
敬威登。我没有一直支持这个项目
but I have to admit this nightclub is quite an accomplishment.
但我必须承认,这个夜店很赞
I'm proud of you. Your father would be, too.
我以你为傲,你父亲肯定也一样
Yeah, congratulations, Ollie. The club doesn't totally suck.
恭喜你奥利,酒吧也不是很糟啦
Thanks, Speedy. Thank you very much, all of you, for coming.
过奖,飞毛腿,谢谢大家来捧场