Don't say it. Ok. Then let's talk about Helena.
别提那事。好。那就谈谈海伦娜吧
Oliver, if you didn't still have feelings for this girl,
奥利弗,如果你不是还对她有感觉的话
you would have thought of a different solution than letting her extort you into killing someone.
你会想出别的解决之道,而不会受她威胁去杀人
So what do you want me to do? You want me to kill her?
你想要我怎么做,杀掉她吗?
I think you would have a long time ago if she looked like me instead of the T-Mobile girl.
你是看她长得漂亮,要不你早就杀她了
She's a stone cold killer, Oliver.
她是个无情的杀手,奥利弗。
She's not evil. She's been lost since her father killed her fiancé in cold blood.
她并不邪恶。她父亲冷血地杀掉她未婚夫,她迷茫了
And are you going to sit there and tell me that you don't know what it's like to want revenge?
你想冷眼旁观地说,你不懂得复仇的欲望吗
What would you do? Hmm? If Floyd Lawton was standing right there?
换了是你,会怎么做?如果弗洛伊德·罗通站在那儿
Nothing that will involve blackmailing you into hunting him down.
反正不会威胁你去杀他
You're right. Ok? I can't kill her.
你说对了,我是下不了手杀她
And I can't take her to the police and risk her exposing all of this.
我也不能冒着泄露身份的风险把她交给警察
But at least, if I'm involved, I can contain her, all right?
但至少,如果我参与其中,我能控制她
I can minimize the collateral damage.
我可以最大程度减少间接损害
Sorry, am I... interrupting something?
抱歉,我打扰你们了吗
We were just... talking about you.
我们正谈起你
And here I thought you didn't care much for me. Still don't.
以前觉得你很不在乎我。一如既往
I haven't been able to locate the safe house where the FBI is keeping your father.
我还没找到FBI软禁你父亲的地方
I can help with that. I've been dying to hack into the FBI security system.
我能帮忙,我超想黑进FBI的安全系统
Get out. Get out. This is a private thing, Felicity. Please.
出去,出去。这是私事,费利西蒂,请离开
Ok. See ya, I guess...
好吧。那么...再见
How many girlfriends do you have, exactly?
你到底有多少女朋友
Like I said... We don't know where the safe house is.
如我所说,我们没查到软禁地址
What we do know is that the Marshall service is taking your father to a hearing at the Justice Department tonight.
我们只知道今晚法警要带你父亲去司法部的听证会
There's a problem... Helena. There are two vans. And one of them is a decoy.
有个问题,海伦娜。有两辆车,其中一辆是诱饵
Well, it's a good thing there's two of us, then.
我们也有两个人啊
It's not too late to call this off.
现在取消行动,为时未晚
I think you know me better than that.
你了解我的
I don't take prisoners.
我不抓俘虏