Well, whatever it is, one thing is for sure Arthur's not going to find it.
无论是什么,有一件事可以肯定,亚瑟绝对找不出来。
He thinks he is so sharp. Even when I told him I was a wizard he still couldn't see it.
他觉得自己太聪明了。我告诉他我是个巫师他都搞不明白。
It's pretty hard to spot.
这还真难发现。
Maybe I should go around with a pointy hat.
也许我该去找个法师帽戴。
I don't think you'll find one big enough. Anyway, forget that. If we're going to save Gwen, we have to find out what's contaminating the water.
我怀疑你能找到那么大的。不管怎样,忘了吧。如果想救出歌薇我们就得找出是什么污染了水源。
This water here supplies the whole town. Take a sample.
这里的水供全城所用。取点样本。
Let's take it back and examine it.
我们拿回去检测一下。
What the hell was that?
那是什么?
There. It was an afanc.
这个。是个湖怪。
An...A what?
一...一个什么?
A beast born of clay and conjured up only by the most powerful sorcerer. Now we have to find a way to defeat it. But where?
一种粘土制造的怪兽,最强大的魔法师用魔法造出来的。现在我们得想个办法对付它。在哪里找到它呢?
That could take days. Gwen'll be dead by then.
这得查好几天。到时候歌薇已经死了。
Have you got a better idea?
你有更好的主意吗?
Gwen? I'm going to get you out. I will.
歌薇?我会把你救出去。我一定会的。