Well... It's all right. Don't worry about me. There's no point crying about it.
嗯... 没关系。别为我担心。没理由为此掉眼泪。
I mean, I'm not saying you were going to cry about me. Obviously I don't think that.
我的意思是,我不是说你要为我掉眼泪。显然,我不想这样。
Oh, Gwen, I can't have this happen.
哦,歌薇,我不能眼睁睁看着这事发生。
Please, one thing. You don't have to. But... What?
拜托,就一件事。你不必一定这么做。但... 什么?
Remember me. You're not going to die. I'm not going to let this happen.
别忘了我。 你不会死的。我不会让这发生的。
What if burning this witch doesn't stop the poison? How do I protect my people?
如果烧死这个女巫并不能停止瘟疫蔓延怎么办?我该如何保护我的臣民?
My men have closed down the water pumps.
我手下的人已经关了水闸。
But the emergency supply won't last much longer. We have to find a way of cleanse the water of the desease.
可紧急供应支持不了很久。我们得想办法净化带有瘟疫的水源。
But how? Well...
怎么净化? 这......
It was me. It was me who used magic to cure Gwen's father. Gwen is not the sorcerer. I am.
是我。是我用魔法治愈了歌薇的父亲。歌薇不是魔法师 我才是。
Merlin! Are you mad?
梅林!你疯啦?
I cannot let her die for me. I place myself at your mercy.
我不能让她为我而死。我恳请您的宽恕。
He doesn't know what he's talking about. I do. Then arrest him.
他不知道自己在胡说什么。 我知道。 那就逮捕他。