What do you want me to do?
你想要我做什么?
You'd better be right about this, Merlin.
你这次最好没搞错,梅林。
You should stay here.
你留在这里。
I'm coming with you. No. Scared I'll show you up?
我和你一起去。 不。 怕我抢了你的风头?
Father will slam us both in chains if he knew I'd endangered you.
父亲要是知道我置你于危险之地会把我们都五花大绑的。
Good thing is he doesn't know that, then.
那最好别让他知道。
Telling you not to go. Turn back. You could get hurt.
告诉你别跟来的。回去。你会受伤的。
So could you...if you don't get out of my way.
你也是。。别挡我的路。
How are we going to find it?
我们怎么找到它?
Just hope we do, before it finds us.
祈祷在它发现我们之前找到就好。
Stop! What? It's just a shadow.
等等! 什么?那不过是个影子。
Spread out.
散开。
What is it? Are you all right? Yeah.
是什么?你没事吧? 没事。
Did you see it? Yes.
你看见了? 是的。
What did it look like? It's...It's quick.
它长什么样? 它很快。