I'm grateful to you all. Come on, Gwen.
谢谢你们所有的人。来吧,歌薇。
Merlin, I want you to know...your secret's safe with me.
梅林,我想你知道... 你的秘密在我这是安全的。
My secret? Merlin, don't pretend. I know what you did.
我的秘密? 梅林,别装了。我知道你做了什么。
You do? Saw it with my own eyes. You did?
你知道? 我亲眼所见。 你看见了?
I understand why you don't want any one to know. Well, Obviously.
我明白这是个秘密。 那当然。
But I won't tell anyone. You don't mind me talking to you about it?
不过我不会对任何人讲的。你不介意我和你聊聊这个吧?
Er, no, you have no idea how hard it is to keep this hidden.
呃,不,你不知道这么隐藏着有多辛苦。
Well, you can continue to deny it, but I think Gwen's very lucky woman.
好吧,你可以继续否认,不过我想歌薇是个非常幸运的女人。
Gwen? It's our secret.
歌薇? 这是我们的秘密。
This fish didn't come from the water, did it?
这鱼不是从水里来的吧?
Where else would it come from? Water's fine now. That's not your worry.
那还能从哪来?水质没事了。那用不着你担心。
This is the work of a very powerful sorcerer. I only hope you didn't come to her attention.
这是一个很厉害的巫师造成的。我只希望你没引起她的注意。
I doubt it. No one else seems to appreciate my skills. I just want someone to see me for who I am.
我怀疑。似乎没人喜欢我的法术。我就是希望想有人了解我。