You're welcome. Carry on. Give my best to Leslie.
不客气。继续吧。向莱斯莉问好。
Someone touched my board.
有人动过我的写字板。
Oh, God, my board! Leonard! Leonard!
天啊,我的写字板!兰纳德!兰纳德!
Hey, what's the matter? My equations, someone has tampered with my equations.
怎么了?我的公式,有人改过我的公式!
Are you sure? Of course I'm sure.
你确定?很确定!
Look at the beta function of quantum chromodynamics. The sign's been changed.
看看量子色动力学的贝塔函数,符号被改了!
Oh, yeah. But doesn't that fix the problem you've been having?
对哦。那不正好解决了你的问题吗?
Are you insane? Are you out of your mind? Are you ... hey, look. That fixes the problem I've been having.
你疯了吗?你傻了吗?你……哦,瞧瞧,这正好解决了我的问题。
You're welcome. You did this?
不客气。你干的?
Yeah, I noticed it when I got up to get a glass of water.
我起来喝水的时候发现的,
So I fixed it and now you can show that quarks are asymptotically free at high energies. Pretty cool, huh? "Cool"?
我改了,这样就能证明夸克在高能状态下是渐进自由的,很赞吧?“赞”?
Listen, I've got to get to the lab. Thanks for a great night.
我要去实验室了。昨晚很棒,谢了。
Thank you. I'll see you at work.
谢谢,上班见。
Hold on. Hold on! What?
等等!怎么?
Who told you you could touch my board? No one.
谁说你可以碰我的写字板的?没人。
Yeah, I don't come into your house and touch your board.
我不会去你家碰你的写字板。
There are no incorrect equations on my board.
我的板子上没有错误的公式啊。
Oh, that is so ...so ... I'm sorry, I've got to run. If you come up with an adjective, text me.
你真是……太……对不起我要走了,如果你想好形容词,短信发我。
Inconsiderate. That is the adjective, "inconsiderate."
不体谅。就是这个词,不体谅。
You can stare at your board all day, Sheldon. She's still going to be right.
谢尔顿,你就算一直瞪着写字板,她还是对的。
I'm not staring. I'm mulling.
我不是在瞪,我在思考。
Oh, hey, Leonard. Oh, hi.
嘿,兰纳德。嗨
So ... how's it going? Pretty good.
那么……如何呀?还好。
Just pretty good? I think you were doing very good.
只是还好?我觉得是很好呀。
Pretty, very ... there's really no objective scale for delineating variations of "good. " Why do you ask?
还,很……描述好的变化程度,并没有客观的范围。你为什么这么问?
Well, a little bird told me that you and Leslie hooked up last night.
有人告诉我昨晚你跟莱斯莉勾搭上了。
Sheldon! I'm coming.
谢尔顿!我来了。
So, is it serious? Do you like her?
你是来真的?你喜欢她吗?
I don't ... Th-th-that's really two different questions. Uh,
我不……那是两个不同的问题,
I'm not ... Sheldon, we have to go!
我不是……谢尔顿,我们得走了!
Boy, you're wound awfully tight for a man who's just had sexual intercourse.
刚做完爱你就这么赶时间?
All right, well, I'll talk to you later, but I am so happy for you, Leonard. Thank you.
迟些找你吧。真为你高兴兰纳德。谢谢。
What did she mean she's happy for me?
她为我高兴是什么意思?
Is she happy that I'm seeing someone? Or is she happy because she thinks that I'm happy?
她高兴我现在有伴了?还是因为我开心所以她高兴?
Because anyone who cared for someone would want them to be happy.
如果一个人喜欢别人就会希望那人开心吧?
Even if the reason for their happiness made the first person unhappy.
就算那人开心的理由让前者伤心。
Because the second person, though happy, is now romantically unavailable to the first person.
因为开心的后者就不能跟前者成为情侣了。
Do you realize I may have to share a Nobel Prize with your booty call?
你意识到我可能要跟你的炮友分享诺贝尔奖吗?
You know what? I'm being ridiculous.
你知道吗,我真可笑。
Who cares what Penny thinks?
谁在乎佩妮怎么想?
Leslie is a terrific girl. She's attractive. We like each other.
莱斯莉是个很棒的女孩,又漂亮,我们喜欢对方,
She's extremely intelligent ...
她还超级聪明。
She's not that intelligent.
她不是超级聪明。
She fixed your equation.
她改好了你的公式。
She got lucky.
她那是走运。
You don't believe in luck.
你根本不相信运气这种事。
I don't have to believe in it for her to be lucky.
我不信,但她也可以走运。
Regardless, I have a chance at a real relationship with Leslie.
我跟莱斯莉可能有机会恋爱,
I'm not going to pass that up for some hypothetical future of happiness with a woman who may or may not want me to be happy,
我不会放弃这段感情的,而只为了跟一个可能希望也可能不希望我和别人开心的女人拥有一段假想的幸福未来,
with a woman who is currently making me happy.
而现在那个别人已经让我很开心了。
Leonard. Yeah? I still don't care.
兰纳德。啊?我还是没兴趣。
Hey, Leslie. Careful, Leonard. Liquid nitrogen, 320 degrees below zero.
嗨,莱斯莉。小心兰纳德,液氮华氏零下320度。
Why are smashing a flash-frozen banana?
你为什么要砸碎速冻香蕉?
Because I got a bowl of Cheerios and I couldn't find a knife.
我有碗谷物早餐又找不到刀子。
So anyway ... Hello. Uh, what are you doing?
那么……你好。你在干嘛?
Just extending the intimacy.
只是想扩展一下亲密关系,
Hey, do you want to slip over to the radiation lab and share a decontamination shower?
嗨!想溜进辐射实验室一起洗个去污澡吗?
Okay, uh, what exactly do you think's going on between us?
你觉得我们俩之间发生了什么事?
I'm not sure, but I think I'm about to discover how the bana felt.
不知道,不过我可能就要知道那香蕉什么感觉了。
Listen, Leonard, neither of us are neuroscientists, but we both understand the biochemistry of sex.
兰纳德,我们都不是神经学家,但是都了解性的生物化学原理。
I mean, dopamine in our brains is released across synapses, causing pleasure.
我们大脑中的多巴胺在神经键中释放造成快感。
You stick electrodes in a rat's brain, give him an orgasm button, he'll push that thing until he starves to death.
在老鼠大脑里置入电极再给它个高潮按键,它会一直按着那个键直到死。
Well, who wouldn't?
谁不会呢?
Well, the only difference between us and the rat is that you can't stick an electrode in our hypothalamus.
我们跟老鼠的区别就在于无法在我们视丘下部置入电极,
That's where you come in.
所以你就派上用场了。
Yeah, well, I'm just glad to be a part of it. So what happens now?
很高兴能起到作用,那么现在如何?
Well, I don't know about your sex drive, but I'm probably good till New Year's.
不知道你性欲多强烈,但我到新年之前应该都够了。
Oh. Okay. Thank you. Thank you.
好吧,谢谢。谢谢你。
You want to make plans for New Year's?
要订新年的计划吗?
Whoa, Leonard, please. You're smothering me.
兰纳德,拜托了,你逼得我喘不过气来。
Hey, look. It's Dr. Stud! Dr. What?
瞧瞧,这不是种马博士吗!什么博士?
The blogosphere is a buzzing with news of you and Leslie Winkle making einekleine bang-bang music.
博客界的人都因为你跟莱斯莉奏响的嘿休小夜曲兴奋不已呢!
What? How did it get on the Internet? I put it there.
这事怎么传上互联网的?我放上去的。
Well, how did you know about it?
你怎么知道的?
A little bird told us. Apparently, you are a magnificent beast.
有人告诉我们的。显然你是了不起的野兽。
That part is true.
那倒是真的。
You know, I think I may have misjudged this restaurant. No kidding.
我想我给这家餐厅的评价错了。不是吧。
I don't want to go out on a limb, but I think we may be looking at my new Tuesday hamburger.
我不想冒险,但我可能找到了新的周二汉堡包。
Your old Tuesday hamburger will be so broken hearted.
原来的周二汉堡会很伤心的。
Way ahead of you. I was thinking of moving Big Boy to Thursdays, and just dropping Souplantation.
早想到了,我想把大胖汉堡挪到周四,放弃汤植园。
Really? Yeah. The name always confused me anyway. Souplantation. You can't grow soup.
真的?对。我总是搞不懂这名字,汤植园,汤可没法种植出来。
So, how is everything?
如何呀?
Mmm! Terrific. You'll be happy to know that I plan to come here every Tuesday night for the foreseeable future. Really? Oh, yay!
棒极了。在可预见的将来,我打算每周二晚上都来这。你开心吧。真的?太好了。
Who do I speak to about permanently reserving this table?
如果要永久订下这张台要跟谁谈?
Um ... I don't know ... a psychiatrist?
不知道,心理医生吧?
So, hey, how are things with you and Leslie?
嘿,你和莱斯莉如何?
Oh, to be honest, I don't think it's going to work out.
说实话,我看没戏。
Oh. Oh, that's too bad.
啊,太糟了。
Well, hey, don't worry. I'm sure there's someone out there who's just right for you.
别担心,我相信会有合适你的人的。
What did she mean by that?
她那么说什么意思?
Was that just a generic platitude, or was that a subtle bid for attention?
是习惯性的说词还是巧妙地在吸引我的注意?
You know why this hamburger surpasses the Big Boy?
你知道这个汉堡比大胖汉堡强的原因吗?
This is a single-decker hamburger, whereas the Big Boy is a double-decker.
这是单层的,大胖汉堡是双层。
This has a much more satisfying meat-to-bun-to-condiment ratio.
这个汉堡的肉、面包和调料的比例更令人满意。
Are you even listening to me?
你在听我说话吗?
Of course, I'm listening. Blah, blah, hopeless Penny delusion, blah, blah, blah.
当然,在听,废话+关于佩妮无望的幻想+废话。
Okay, then. You know, you can grow the ingredients for soup.
那好吧。你知道,汤的配料是可以种植的。