I mean that's very nice and all.
这很不错。
I mean, that, you know, we're all stardust, and you're becoming this great woman, I mean.
我是指我们都是星尘,而你会成为一个伟大的女性。
But I hope you don't take that any more seriously than some horoscope in a daily syndicated newspaper.
不过我希望你不要太当真,这和报纸上的占卜差不多。
What? She knew I was on vacation and that we didn't know each other and that I was going to become this great woman.
为什么?她知道我在渡假,还知道我们互不相识,还有我会成为一个伟大的女人。
But what was that "l am learning" bullshit?
那"我在学习"是什么鬼话?
I mean, that's WAY condescending, you know?
这也太看扁我了?
I mean, she wasn't even doing me.
当时她并没看我的手。
I mean, if opportunists like that ever had to tell the real truth it would put their asses out of business.
如果投机取巧者真是那样必须说真话的话,他们就会失业。
I mean, just once, I'd love to see, some little old lady, save up all her money, you know, to go to the fortune teller,
我乐意看到一个瘦小的老妇把她的所有积蓄......拿去算命
and she'd get there, all excited about hearing her future, and the woman would say
拿去算命,到那儿后算命的女人说
Um hmm. Tomorrow, and all your remaining days will be exactly like today a tedious collection of hours.
明天和你的下半辈子会和今天全然相同,在无聊中度日。