You're so.... Stardust. Stardust.
你也太…… 星尘,星尘。
There's an exhibition.
有个展览。
I guess we'll miss it. It doesn't start until next week.
我们赶不上了,要下周才开始。
Yeah, I think so.
看来是这样。
I actually saw this one a few years ago in a museum.
其实几年前我在博物馆见过这个。
I stared and stared at it. Must have been 45 minutes. I love it.
我一直盯着它看。足足有45分钟。我喜欢它。
La voie ferree. It's great.
《La Voie Ferree》真漂亮。
I love the way the people seem to be dissolving into the background.
我喜欢这种人物溶入背景的方式。
Look at this one.
看这个。
It's like the environments, you know, are stronger than the people.
似乎环境比人物还要强烈。
His human figures are always so transitory.
他的人物轮廓总是很简略。
It's funny. Transitory? Transitory.
有意思吧,简略? 简略。
You think this is open? I don't know. Let's try it.
你觉得开门没有? 不知道,试试看。