What about our life together? Our dream?
我们不是要一起过日子吗 我们的梦想呢
I'm a dwarf, Nova. I belong in the mines. You belong with the other fairies, and that's never gonna change.
我是个小矮人 诺娃 矿井就是我的归宿 你的归宿是和其他仙女在一起 这是永远无法改变的
Dreamy. You control what changes in your life. Never let yourself forget you're special.
爱做梦 命运是自己掌控的 永远不要忘记你是与众不同的
Why? What makes us different from any other dwarf or fairy out there?
何以见得 我们与其他的小矮人和仙女有什么不同
Our love.
因为我们的爱
I don't think it's love. It's a dream. We need to put it away. I don't want to put it away.
我不觉得那是爱 那只是个梦 我们得抛开它 我不想抛开它
I'm not your dream, Nova. Your dream's to be a fairy godmother, and you can still be that.
我不是你的梦想 诺娃 你的梦想是成为仙女教母 你还能做到
You talked to the Blue Fairy.
你见过蓝仙子了
It doesn't matter.
这无关紧要
What did she say?
她说什么了
It doesn't matter.
这无关紧要
What did she say?!
她说什么了
Nova! What matters is... I can't stand in the way of your happiness.
诺娃 重要的是我不能阻挡你追求幸福
But you're my happiness.I love you. Don't you love me?
可你就是我的幸福所在 我爱你 难道你不爱我吗
I'm a dwarf. I can't love.
我是个小矮人 我与爱无缘