Yeah, she was. It's nothing I would do, but it was just some writing. No, I understand.
是的,我不会真去做,只是编的罢了。 是的,我明白。
But anyway, this stupid shrink believed everything I was telling her, and it was my first time seeing her.
愚蠢的医生相信了我说的一切,这是我第一次就诊。
She said she had to call the police.She had to call the police? Yeah.
她说必须通知警察。她必须通知警察? 是。
She was, merde! She was totally convinced I was really gonna do it.
是的,该死。她完全相信我会付诸行动。
Even though I had explained it was just some writing.
即使我解释那只是我编造的。
You know, she said, looking deep into my eyes, "The way you said it, I know you are going to do it, the way you said it." She was totally out of her mind.
她看着我的眼睛说 "你说的这些,我知道你会去做"。她纯粹是疯了。
It was my first and last session.
那是我唯一一次看心理医生。
So what happened then?
那么后来呢?
I totally got over him, you know.
我彻底忘记了他。
But now I'm obsessed that he's gonna die from an accident, or you know, a thousand kilometers away. And I'm gonna be the one accused.
但现在我烦恼的是如果他死于千里之外的一场事故。受指控的将是我。
Why do you become obsessed with people you don't really like that much, you know, I mean…I don't know.
为什么我们会为不那么喜欢的人感到困惑呢?我不知道。
So how about you?
那你呢?
What? Are you with anyone?
什么? 和谁在一起?
It's funny how we managed to avoid this subject for so long, isn't it?
我们一直回避这个话题可真滑稽。
Yeah. But now you have to tell me.
是的,可你现在得告诉我。