Would ya like a scone? Scone.
要来个司康饼吗 司康饼
No. So...
不
If you are really time itself, yourself, or whatever suchness you claim...
如果您真的就是时间的化身或者说您说的什么别的大来头
Scone. Scone.
司康饼 司康饼
...perhaps you can answer me this.I have always wondered when "soon" is.
那您也许能回答我一个问题 我一直非常想知道 不久到底有多久
If you vex me, it will be an eternity.
如果你惹怒我 那它要多久就有多久
No! It's not fair! It's not fair!
不 这不公平 这不公平
He really reminds me of someone.I can't think who.I think he looks a little bit like you, brother.
他真的让我想起个人 但是说不上是谁 我怎么觉得他长得有点像你 老弟
Nonsense! He's hideous.He looks more like you.
胡说 他这么丑 长得更像你才对
Come back!
回来
Hey, tarrant.Tarrant. Watch this.
泰伦 泰伦 你看这个
Now you see me. Now you... Wait a moment. Wait a moment. Don't!
现在你看见我了吧 现在你 等一下 等一下 看
Where'd the cat go?
猫咪去哪了
Gotcha!
抓到了
Have at you.
你看招
Contrariwise, have at you.
自讨苦吃 你看招