Would you mind telling me what you were doing in Central City before that?
你能告诉我你之前在中城是做什么的吗?
I was starting over.
我正准备重新开始。
Starting what over?
重新开始什么?
Here I thought we were just two guys having a friendly drink.
我还以为我们只是两个男的友好地喝一杯。
You want answers, detective?
你想要答案吗,警探?
Tess Morgan, look her up.
泰丝·摩根,去查查她吧。
Unit 52, this is dispatch. Requesting status update on the West house.
五十二小组,这里是调度中心。请汇报韦斯特家的情况。
Hey, Iris.
好啊,爱瑞丝。
Nice, Allen. All right. Okay. Hey, next time work on your speed.
不错,艾伦,挺好。好。下一次注意加快速度。
Yeah, I'll do my best. Thawne, Allen.
好的,我尽力而为。斯旺,艾伦。
The unit watching Joe's daughter, they've been attacked.
守卫乔女儿的小组被攻击了。
Iris is missing.
爱瑞丝失踪了。
Go, all right? I'll call Joe.
快去吧,我去通知乔。
Let's adjust the impact angle by 0.2 degrees, up the speed to 838. Bang!
把冲击角度移动0.2度,加速到838。
Ouch. Ouch? Guys, you there?
哎哟。哎哟?伙计们,你们在吗?
Yeah, man, what's up?
在的,怎么了?
Tony took Iris.
托尼抓走了爱瑞丝。