I need you to do whatever you can to help me find her. All right? Satellites, security cameras. Hack 'em all.
我需要你尽全力帮我找到她。明白吗?卫星,摄像头。全黑掉。
We're on it. What's wrong?
正在办。怎么了?
Remember this place, Iris?
记得这地方吗,爱瑞丝?
So what's the plan here, Tony?
你打算怎么办,托尼?
You finally gonna go for that G.E.D?
你终于要去高考了吗?
You want a plan? How's this? You used to write about the streak, right?
你想知道打算,这个怎么样?你写过关于那道闪光的事,对吧?
Now you're gonna write about me.
现在你要开始写我了。
You just abducted me, Tony. Why would I do that?
你刚绑架了我,托尼。我为什么要写你?
Because the streak is dead. No.
因为那道闪光已经死了。不会的。
Squashed like a little bug by me.
被我像虫子一样碾死了。
So if you don't want the same thing to happen to you,
所以如果你不想遭受同样的命运,
you're gonna tell the whole world that there's a new big man on campus!
你就要去告诉全世界谁才是新的校园霸主!
And I'm just getting started.
而我这才刚刚开始。
You could have anybody write about you, Tony. Why me?
你可以随便找谁写你,托尼。为什么选我?
Cause I like you, Iris. Always have.
因为我喜欢你,爱瑞丝,我一直都喜欢你。
You should have said something.
那你当时就该说出来。
You try anything like that again and I'm gonna leave more than a bruise!
你再干这种事,留下的就不会仅仅是处瘀伤了
Eddie, anything yet?
艾迪,找到线索了吗?
We have roadblocks on every major artery.
各大要道都设了路障。
Units are searching.
小队也出动去搜索了。
We will find Iris, Joe.
我们会找到爱瑞丝的,乔。
You don't think he'll hurt her, do you?
他不会伤害她的,对吧?
Sir, sir, we got a fire alarm call at Carmichael Elementary.
长官,接到了卡米高小学的火警警报。
Dispatch the fire department. We'll send backup when we can. That's the school you and Iris went to. And Tony. Go.
派消防队去,我们会尽快增派后援。那是你和爱瑞丝上的小学。还有托尼。快去。