My blood work shows thyroid function normal. Cortisol levels normal.
我的血检表明甲状腺功能正常 皮质醇水平也正常
How about your follicle-stimulating hormone levels?
那你的垂体卵泡刺激素水平呢
Sheldon, I am not going through menopause.
谢尔顿 我还没到更年期
Are you sure? You said that with the testy bark of an old biddy.
你确定吗 你这口气听着像个暴躁的欧巴桑
I think we need to face the cold, hard truth: I was sexually aroused by Penny's friend Zack.
我觉得我们得面对一个残酷的现实 我被佩妮的朋友扎克性唤起了
Hang on. I don't know that we've given the alien parasite hypothesis a fair shake.
慢着 我觉得我们还没考虑过外星人附体的可能性呢 这个合理假设
Let's look at this logically. I have a stomach; I get hungry. I have genitals; I have the potential for sexual arousal.
我们还是有点逻辑吧 我有胃 所以会饿 我有生殖器 所以也可能会有性冲动
A cross we all must bear. You know, in difficult moments like this, I often turn to a force greater than myself.
这是我们必须承受的负担 每次我遭遇这种艰难时刻 我总是借助更强大的力量约束自己
Religion?
宗教信仰吗
Star Trek. Did you see Star Trek: The Motion Picture?
《星际迷航》 你看过《星舰迷航记I》吗
No. Don't. It's terrible. However... in it, we learn that when Spock finds himself drawn off the path of logic by feelings bubbling up from his human half, he suppresses them using the Vulcan mental discipline of Kolinahr.
没有 别看了 烂得要死 但是...在这部电影里我们知道 当史波克发现自己丧失了理性逻辑 而被他人类那部分的情绪所影响 他就用瓦肯族科里纳心律原则压抑自己
Are you suggesting we live our lives guided by the philosophies found in cheap science fiction?
你的意思是 我们的人生要受不入流的科幻作品里的思想的影响吗
"Cheap science fiction"?
不入流的科幻作品
What are you doing?
你在做什么
Using Kolinar to suppress my anger at that last comment.
用科里纳规则来压抑我因为上个评论所产生的愤怒
Is it possible that your concern for me at this moment is motivated by nothing more than simple jealousy?
你现在对我这么在意 会不会就是因为嫉妒作祟
I hadn't considered that. Give me a moment. All right, I've considered it.
这我倒没想过 稍等片刻 好了 我想过了
And?
然后呢
I reject it.
驳回这一说法
You reject it because you don't feel jealousy, or because you are suppressing jealousy?
是因为你没感觉到嫉妒还是因为你压抑掉了
I think I'll eat my lunch at home.
我想我还是回家吃午餐吧
That's not your lunch, Sheldon; those are the cadaver brain specimens.
那不是你的午餐 谢尔顿 那些是尸体的大脑标本
As they were incorrectly sliced, you can see how I could mistake them for my sashimi.
就因为你切片切得不对 害得我都把它们当成生鱼片了
Hello.
你好
Hi, it isn't tomorrow you use the laundry?
好啊 你不是都明天洗衣服的吗
The supermarket was out of my regular fabric softener. If this one under-or over-softens, I'll need time to make things right.
我常用的柔软剂超市卖光了 如果这一款过柔或不够柔 我得花时间处理
That's thinking ahead.
真会未雨绸缪
The alternative would be to think backwards. That's just remembering.
换句话说是怎么早没想到 这下记住了
So how's Amy?
艾米怎么样了
Amy's changed. I might have to let her go.
艾米变了 也许我该放手了
Oh, no. Why?
哦不 为什么啊
I thought she was a highly evolved creature of pure intellect, like me. But recent events indicate that she may be a slave to her baser urges. Like you.
我以为她是个高度进化的纯高智商物种 就像我 而最近的事件表明 她也许不过是个屈服于低级欲望的生物 就像你
Just going to skip over that insult.
这句侮辱我就当没听到吧
What insult?
什么侮辱
Yeah! That's why I'm going to skip over it. Are you saying that Amy is... oh, what's the scientific word...
没错 所以我才要假装没听到 你是说艾米她... 用科学的话怎么说来着...
Forget science. She's horny. Oh! Okay. Wow. It's simple biology. There's nothing I can do about it.
别提科学了 她就是很饥渴 好吧 哎呀 完全是生理上的需求 我无能为力
Are you sure?
你确定吗
What are you suggesting?
你这是什么意思
I'm suggesting there might be something you could do about... Amy's urges?
我的意思是 也许你可以对艾米的欲望 做点什么
It's illegal to spay a human being.
切除人的卵巢是犯法的
Yeah. That's not what I had in mind.
好吧 我不是这意思
You mean... something I could do. Exactly. Well, I was hoping to avoid this. But I might as well get it over with. Thank you, Penny. I'll let you know what happens.
你是说我自己可以做什么 一点没错 好吧 我一直想避免这么做 但我想还是勉为其难一下吧 谢谢 佩妮 我会告知你结果的
Oh, Amy, you lucky girl.
哎呀 艾米 你真是个幸运儿
Yes. This is Dr. Sheldon Cooper. Is this the Zack Johnson who used to have coitus with my neighbor Penny? Sorry to bother you. Hello. I'm looking for a Zack Johnson who used to have coitus with my neighbor Penny. Coitus. It means intercourse. And I have a feeling I'm speaking to the right Zack. This is Sheldon Cooper. Fine. Shelly. Yes, that does sound like a girl's name. No, it doesn't bother me. Yes, "Smelly Shelly" does bother me. Let me tell you why I'm calling. I'd like to know if you'd be interested in having sex with Amy Farrah Fowler. Amy Farrah Fowler. Yes, that is a girl's name. Good grief. It's like trying to talk to a dolphin.
你好 我是谢尔顿·库珀博士 请问你是扎克·强生吗 和我邻居佩妮交媾的那个 抱歉打扰了 你好 我想找扎克·强生 曾和我邻居佩妮交媾的那位 交媾 就是性交 我有预感你就是我要找的那位扎克 我是谢尔顿·库珀 好吧 就是谢利 对 确实很像女孩名 不 我不觉得困扰 对 叫我"臭谢利"我确实很困扰 我告诉你我为啥打给你 我想知道你是否有兴趣跟艾米·菲拉·福勒性交 艾米·菲拉·福勒 没错 这确实是个女孩 天哪 简直就是对牛弹琴
Really? This is going to decide who's the hero and who's the sidekick?
坑爹呐 这样来决定谁是英雄 谁是跟班
You got a better idea?
你有更好的主意
Every idea is better than this idea.
随便哪个主意都比这好
Ding!
叮叮
Wait.
等等
What the hell is "ding"?
什么叮
It's a bell.
这是铃声
I don't think this kind of wrestling has a bell.
我可不觉得摔跤比赛是用铃的
Fine. How do you want to start? I say, uh, how about one, two, three, go?
好吧 你说怎么着 不然我们喊一二三开始
One-two-three-go? That's for babies.
一二三开始 那是小孩子用的
Okay, how about, uh... on your mark, get set, go?
好吧 不然这样...各就各位 预备 开始
That's for a footrace. If you want to race, we have to go outside.
那是赛跑用的 你想跑吗 那还得出去跑
No, it's chilly outside. Didn't bring my jacket.
不 外面太冷了 我没穿外套
Oh, for crying out loud. What kind of superhero needs a jacket?
搞什么名堂 哪门子超级英雄还需要外套啊
What kind of superhero says, "Dibs on the red tights!" "Dibs on the red tights!"
那你告诉我哪门子英雄会说 “那件红色紧身衣是我的” “那件红色紧身衣是我的”
All right, how about this? Ready, wrestle.
那这样吧 预备 摔跤
Wait. Are we starting now? Or is that what you're going to say when we do start, or...
等等 现在就开始吗 还是等真的开始时再说这句话
We're starting now! Don't yell at me!
现在就开始 别冲我嚷嚷
Suppose there are worse ways to spend a Friday night. None come to mind.
假设还有比这更糟糕的方法耗过周五的夜晚 完全想不到啊
Look at this stamp. On what authority are they permitted to mutilate patrons as they enter?
看看他们盖的这戳 谁允许他们在顾客进门时往他们手上盖印子的
I'm sure it'll wash off.
肯定洗得掉的
Little comfort tonight. I look like a Hell's Angel.
今晚总算还有点安慰 我看着像地狱天使
There's Zack.
扎克在那
Are you sure this is what you want to do?
你确定真的想这么做吗
It's not what I want to do; it's what I have to do.
不是我想做 而是不得不做
Go, Amy Farrah Fowler. Follow your endocrine system.
去吧 艾米·菲拉·福勒 遵循自己内分泌系统的呼唤
Thank you, Sheldon. You're a good friend.
谢谢 谢尔顿 你真是好朋友
Please don't drag this out.
区区小忙不足挂齿
This is never going to come off.
这玩意肯定洗不掉
Excuse me? Zack, I am Amy Farrah Fowler. We met the other night.I have spent my life in pursuit of pure knowledge. Until I met you, my decisions were founded in logic and reason And yet here I stand before you, 130 pounds of raging estrogen, longing to grab hold of your gluteus maximus and make Shakespeare's metaphorical beast with two backs.
打扰一下 扎克 我是艾米·菲拉·福勒 那晚见过的 我一直在追求着纯粹的知识 直到遇到了你 才合理理性地决定 站在你面前的是130磅沸腾的雌性激素 渴望着抱住你的臀大肌 来一场莎士比亚所比喻的禽兽一样的勾当
My gluteus what?
我的臀什么
On the other hand, as I look at the blank, ape-like expression on your face, I have decided to adopt the Vulcan practice of Kolinar. Good-bye, Zack.
另一方面 看到你这一片空白傻瓜似的表情 我又决定去培养瓦肯人“柯里纳”的习惯(柯里纳:《星舰迷航》中瓦肯人去除感情的过程) 再见 扎克
Bye.
再见
Hoo. That should hold me for a while.
呼~~这样够我支撑一会了
I'm legally obligated to inform you that I took a karate lesson when I was 11. I'd be a regular ninja by now if my mom could've arranged a carpool.
法律上我有义务提醒你我11岁时上过空手道课程 要是我妈安排好搭车的事 我现在早就是一合格的忍者了
Oh, yeah? Well, I've been taking Pilates class at the rec center, and my abs look like sections of a Hershey bar.
是吗 我在健身中心上过普拉提课程 我的腹肌就跟哈希巧克力块儿一样
Oh, yeah? Won't matter, you're going down!
是吗 没关系 反正你输定了
No, uh-uh, you're going down!
不 你才输定了
If anybody's going to go down, it's going to be you.
有人输的话 肯定是你
Fellas. It's been 30 minutes. Nobody's touched each other.
伙计们 都30分钟了 你们还没碰过对方
I'm glad you decided to reject your animal hindbrain and return to the realm of pure intellect.
很高兴你决定驳回你的动物本能回到纯粹智力的领域
As am I.
我也是
What are you doing?
你这是干嘛
An experiment. Nope. Nothing. Never mind.
做个实验 没 没什么 算了
You realize you can't win.
你知道你赢不了的吧
I prefer to think that I can't lose.
我宁愿相信 我输不了
You're wrong. It's only a matter of time before you fall into Rat-Man's rat trap.
你错了 那只是时间问题 你迟早会落入鼠魔侠的捕鼠器的
You pathetic fool! If there were a rat-catcher, wouldn't it catch Rat-Man?
你个可悲的笨蛋 有捕鼠器的话 难道不会抓到鼠魔侠么
Just because I didn't express myself well doesn't mean my underlying point was invalid! You bloviating buffoon!
我没表达好 不代表我的观点也不对 你个喋喋不休的小丑
You narcissistic nincompoop! You crimson coward!
你个自恋的脑残 你个红鬼懦夫
Oh, Leonard, wake up, you're missing some very excellent superhero quips.
莱纳德 醒醒 你错过了不少超级英雄的精彩名言了