Chandler: She said yes! ! She said yes! ! Awful play, man. Her name's Aurora, and she's Italian, and she pronounces my name 'Chandlrr'. 'Chandlrr'. I think I like it better that way. Oh, listen, the usher gave me this to give to you.
她答应了!!她答应了!!演出真糟糕,老兄。她叫Aurora,是意大利人,她说我的名字时发音是"'Chandlrr'. 'Chandlrr'.我更喜欢这种发音。哦,听着,引导员让我把这个转交给你。
Rachel: What is it?
这是什么?
Joey: The Estelle Leonard Talent Agency. Wow, an agency left me its card! Maybe they wanna sign me!
Estelle Leonard经纪公司哇,经纪公司给我名片了!也许他们想签我呢!
Phoebe: Based on this play?... Based on this play!
就凭这场戏?...就凭这场戏!
Joey: Look, there's a note on the back. "Love your work, call me a sap". She was obviously very moved.
看,背面有字:"喜欢你的表演。请叫我挖墙脚的"。显然她被我打动了。
Ross: You should probably call her fairly quickly.
你应该马上给她打电话。
Joey: Yeah, as soon as possible.
是,越快越好。
Estelle: Come in.
请进。Hi。
Joey: Hi, I'm here to see Estelle Leonard.
我来找Estelle Leonard的。
Estelle: Just a moment, let me see if she is in. Hello. You're Estelle Leonard? I know...you weren't expecting someone so fantastically beautiful. …so, love lump, take a load off already, darling. Sit already.
稍等,我看看她在不?你好。你是Estelle?我知道………你并没预料会见到一位如此美丽动人的小姐。笨小伙,放下负担,亲爱的,坐下来
Joey: I can not tell you how excited I am just even to be here.
我无法用语言表述,来到这里我有多么兴奋。
Estelle: Why not?
为什么?
Joey: What I meant wasEstelle Leonard: You don't mind if I eat while we talk? Do you?
我的意思是说 你不介意我边吃边听吧?你介意吗?
Estelle: Joey...sweetheart, let me ask you a question. …Did you ever see the movie Sleepless in Seattle?
Joey...亲爱的,让我问你一个问题。你看过"西雅图未眠夜"这部电影吗?
Joey: Wow, do you represent those actors?
你是那些演员的代理人?
Estelle: No. But you know at the end of movie, Bob and Ross were so happy with each other? That's gonna be you and me.
不是这样的。你知道结尾吧,Bob and Ross快乐地在一起了,我和你也会那样。