Okay, I guess this is it, no? Yeah.
我想就这样了,是吗? 是的。
Yeah. Um, I really, I, uh, I...I mean, you know. Yeah, I know, me too.
我真的……我……你知道…… 是的,我知道,我也是。
Have a great life. Have fun with everything you're gonna do. All right. All right. Work hard...Good luck with school and all that. Okay.
祝你生活顺利,事事开心。 好的,好的。 努力工作……也祝你学业和一切顺利。 好的。
I hate this.
我讨厌这样。
Me too. The train is about to leave.
我也是,火车就要开了。
Listen. Listen. You know all this bullshit we're talking about...about not seeing each other again? I don't want to do that.
听着,我们不是胡扯了一通我们不再见面的鬼话吗?我不想那样。
I don't want to do that either. You don't? I waited for you to say it.
我也不想。 你不想? 我就是等你这句话。
Why didn't you say something?
你干嘛不说出来?
I was afraid maybe you didn't wanna see me. Alright, alright, well look. Listen, listen. What do you wanna do?
我担心你不想再见我。 好的,听着,你想怎么做?
Maybe we should meet here in five years or something.All right, all right. Five years? That's a long time.
也许5年后我们可以在这儿见面。5年?那太久了。
Yeah. It's awful. It's like a sociological experiment.
太恐怖了,像做社会学试验。