I think I might be able to help.
我也许能帮上忙。
You, Merlin? You have the faintest idea what it takes to be a knight, courage, fortitude, discipline.
你,梅林?你不知道骑士应该具备什么素质,果敢、刚毅、自律。
No, of course I don't. But I do know someone who does.
我当然不行。但我知道有人行。
Yeah? He saved my life.
是吗? 他救过我的命。
That's blown it for starters!No, no, no. He's really good, honestly.
你刚起头就搞吹了!不是的。说实话,他真不错。
That's great. And I'm not sure he's terrific. But you forget the first code of Camelot's. What?
那不错。我不确定他是不是很棒。但你忘了卡梅洛特城的首要准则。 什么?
The first code. Only those of noble blood can serve as knights. So unless your friend is a nobleman...
首要准则。只有贵族出身才能成为骑士。所以 除非你朋友是位贵族......
He is...a nobleman. Is he? Absolutely.
他是......贵族。 他是吗? 绝对的。
Very well. Bring him to the training ground tomorrow. Make sure he brings his seal of nobility.
很好。明天把他带到训练场。记得让他带上贵族身份的证明。
Thanks, Arthur. You won't regret it.
亚瑟 谢谢 你不会后悔的。
Well? Did you speak to him?
怎样?你跟他说了吗?
Yeah, I spoke to him. And?
说了。 结果呢?
And...he said he would like to meet you.
结果...他愿意见你一面。
Yes! Thank you. Thank you.
太好了!谢谢。谢谢。
Hey, it's no problem, really. It was nothing. You're not a nobleman by any chance, are you?
小事一桩。没什么。你不是刚好是贵族吧?
A nobleman? No. Good lord, No. Why do you ask?
贵族?老天。当然不是。为什么这么问?
It's just that... The first code of Camelot states that only those of noble blood can serve as knight.
只是...... 卡梅洛特的第一条法则就言明,拥有贵族血统的人才有资格享有骑士爵位。