Don't thank me. Thank Merlin. Merlin would do anything for anyone. Sorry, can you raise your arms?
别谢我。都是梅林的功劳。他真心诚意地帮助每个人。抱歉,可以把抬一下手吗?
Thank you. Sorry. I think it's great that Merlin's got you this chance. We need men like you. You do?
谢谢。不好意思。梅林为你争取到这个机会真是太好了。我们需要您这样的人。 是吗?
Well, not me personally but, you know, Camelot. Camelot needs knights.
不是我个人,是卡梅洛特。卡梅洛特需要骑士。
Not just Arthur and his kind, but ordinary people like you and me.
并不仅仅需要亚瑟这样的人,也需要像你我这样的平凡人。
I'm not a knight yet, my lady. And I'm not a lady.
我还不是骑士,我的女士。 我也不是贵族小姐。
Sorry, I... Ok, we're done. I should have these ready in no time. It's nice to meet you, Lancelot.
对不起,我...... 好了,完工。我得尽快把这些做完。很高兴见到你 兰斯洛特。
She seems lovely. Guievere.
她很可爱。格温娜维尔。
Oh, yeah, yeah, she is. And the best seamstress in Camelot, I promise.
哦,是的。我也敢保证她是卡梅洛特最好的女裁缝。
Are you two...you know? No. No, no. Just friends.
你们两个是不是......? 没有,没有。只是朋友。
One. Two. Three. Four. One. Two. Three.
一。二。三。四。一。二。三。
You certainly look the part. Doesn't he just? I don't feel it.Ok. That'll do for today. Well done.
你穿这个很合适。 对吧? 我没觉得。今天到此为止。练得不错。
Here's your chance. Go for it.
机会来了。上吧。