He's, uh...trying out for the knights.
他在准备当骑士。
The first code of Camelot has never been broken for any man. What have you done, Merlin?
卡梅洛特法典的第一条从来没被打破过。你干了什么,梅林?
I bent the rules a little. But the rules are wrong, they're unfair.
我稍稍做了一点手脚。不过那法规是错的,不公平。
You bent the rules using magic?
你是不是用了魔法?
It was nothing, honestly. It was more of a trick than actual magic.
这根本不算什么,真的。其实也就是个小把戏,不算魔法。
Your magic is not a toy and it's not for you to use or abuse as you see fit.I know. I know. Then why did you do it?
魔法可不是你信手拈来的玩具也不是你觉得合适就拿来使用或者滥用的。我知道。我知道啦。 那你干嘛还要这样做?
I owe Lancelot my life. I am paying for that debt the only way I can by giving him the opportunity he deserves.
我欠兰斯洛特一条命。我只是在用我唯一能回报他的方式给他一次他应得的机会而已。
If you want to punish me for it, go ahead.
如果你想惩罚我的话,随你便。
Not bad. Would you like me to sweep the guardhouse agian, sire?
不错嘛。 需要我再扫一下卫兵室吗,陛下?
It certainly needs sweeping. First, I'd like you to kill me. Sire.
那里确实需要打扫了。不过首先,杀了我。 陛下。
Come on. Don't pretend you don't want to. Hell, if I were you, I'd want to.
来吧 别装了。如果我是你,早就想这么做了。
Come on. Come on, Lancelot. You're not beating a carpet.Congratulations, Lancelot. You just made basic trainning.
来吧。来啊,兰斯洛特。你又不是在打地毯。恭喜你,兰斯洛特。你通过基础训练了。
How is she? OK.
她怎么样? 没事。
What happened to these people?Their village was attacked by a winged monster.
这些人怎么了?这个村庄被一只长着翅膀的怪物袭击了。