No, not quite yet, buddy. We're still tied. Hey, can we get an ice pack for Hal?
没 还早着呢 兄弟 目前还是平手 嘿 谁能给他拿个冰袋来吗?
Medic!
医疗队
All right, who's up next?
好了 下一个是谁?
What can you do?
你能干什么?
Need a tissue?
要餐巾纸吗?
Who's next? We need fliers, not standbyers! Let's go!
下一个是谁 我们需要能飞的不要看戏的 你上
You go out there and you show them how frightening mimes can be.
你飞过去 让他们见识见识穆雀的可怕之处
Oh, my God!
我的妈啊
We're having a feast We're eating the eggs Gonna have a big feast We're gonna eat all the eggs What?
我们办盛宴 我们要吃蛋 举办大盛宴 吃掉所有蛋什么?
What is that?
怎么回事?
Fire!
发射
That guy again.Citizens of Pig Island, if you spot any birds destroying your neighborhood, please, capture them.
又是那个家伙 猪猪岛的居民们 如果你们发现有任何鸟儿在破坏你们的社区 尽快抓住他们
What did he say?
他说什么?
There's been a change of plans.We will eat the eggs for lunch.
原定计划有变 今天中午 我们就把蛋吃掉
Did he say, "Eat the eggs"?
他是不是说把蛋吃掉?
Okay, I want you to curl up into a little ball.All right? Make yourself aerodynamic.
好了 我要把你的身体团成一个球 好吗? 减少受到的空气阻力
Like this?
像这样?