Terence, I got an idea. Do you think you can pull the slingshot back far enough to hit that giant boulder?
大红 我有一个主意 能不能尽量把弹弓拉到最远 让我击中那块巨石
Okay. Launch me right towards the top of that thing. Ready?
好了 好好瞄准那玩意 把我大力射出去 准备
Red, I'm not gonna lie to you. I am really gonna miss you when you die.
我有句话要对你说 如果...如果你死了的话 我会很想念你的
Rest in peace, my friend. Rest in peace.
愿你安息 我的朋友 愿你安息
Hey, guys, let's not get cheesy, okay?
伙计们 不要那么矫情好吗?
Ready? Fire!
准备 发射
This is gonna hurt.
这下肯定能成
What was that?
什么声音?
My roof!
我的屋顶
Did he make it?
他成功了吗
I hope he's okay.
但愿他没事
I'm in!
我进来了
Yeah. I knew he'd make it!
他成功了我就知道他能行
Send everyone else!
把其他鸟射过来
Guards! There is a red bird in these walls. Bring him to me.
守卫 有一只红色的鸟进入我们的城墙了 把他给我抓来
Aye, aye, sir. Roger that, boss.
遵命 陛下 明白了 头儿
Not in these walls. In the castle!
不是真的在墙里 是在城堡里
Come on, you guys.
你们到底行不行?
Here, pretty bird. Here, pretty bird.
过来 小小鸟 过来 小小鸟
Transport the eggs!
立刻转移那些蛋
Trot, trot, trot, trot, trot...
左蹄 右蹄 左蹄 右蹄