Hi. Katie. It's Cam. First ring.
嘿。凯蒂。我是小卡。电话一响她就接了。
I was hoping I would call, too. Oh, smooth.
我也很期待打电话给你。真顺啊。
So listen, I forgot to mention something last night, and I'm--I'm actually not really quite sure how to say this. -I'm a gay guy.
昨晚,我有些事没有说,我不知道该如何说起。-我是个同志。
As am I, on account of the gay.
就像我一样娇柔,因为我是同志。
No, no, I had a great time with you, too, Katie. It's--well, it's just that--
不,凯蒂,那天我也聊得很愉快。只是,只是......
I don't dig the ladies.
我对妹子不感兴趣。
No, no. And I want you to sit-- I want you to have a seat on a chaise lounge.
不,不是。你坐下来。你先在卧榻上坐稳了。
Hey, you wanna go out and grab some dinner before the fight tonight? -No, thank you.
想在比赛开始前出去吃个晚饭吗?-不用,多谢了。
Wanna eat at home? I'll grill some steaks, open a bottle of wine.
想在家里自己开伙吗?我来烤点牛排,开瓶小酒。
Whatever you want, because I'm not going to be here.
随你便,我晚上要出去。
She's going Salsa Dancing without me.
她要出去跳莎莎舞,居然不带我。
Ay, Manny, I told you, it's a 21 and over club.
曼尼,我说了那俱乐部得年满21岁才能进。
A forbidden dance floor. Only makes me want it more.
禁入的舞所。才散发致命的诱惑。
Wait a second. You're going dancing with Shorty and Darlene?
等一下。你要同"小短"和达琳去跳舞吗?
Yes, because even though he's old like you, he still likes to have fun.
没错,虽然他和你年纪一样大,可他仍然喜欢出去找乐子。
We like to have fun. Last week I took you to dinner, went to the boat show, got some sherbet?
我们也喜欢找乐子啊。上周我还带你去吃晚饭了呢,还看了船展,还品尝了冰冻果子露?
And we were home by 8:30 with no boat.
结果一艘船也没买,才8点半就回家了。
What do you want from me? I don't like dancing. I don't like sherbet. Yeah, right. How about coconut?
你想要我怎么做?我不喜欢跳舞。我还不喜欢果子露呢。是吗。那椰子呢?
Who doesn't like the coconut, hmm? Who? And anyways, I'm going dancing with or without you. Fine. I hope you have a good time with Shorty.
谁不喜欢椰子啊?谁啊?不管你去不去,反正我要去跳舞。行。我祝你和"小短"玩得愉快。
I don't need Shorty! I won't have any problem finding a partner on my own!
我才不要和"小短"跳!我随便找个舞伴,简直手到擒来!
Wow. Way to rub it in, mom.
妈,你又戳到我的痛处了。
How'd it go, heartbreaker?
谈得如何啊,爱情杀手?
That is one classy lady...which is why I couldn't tell her. - What?
她真是个优雅的女士,所以我对她开不了口。-啥?
Well...I just couldn't do it on the phone. She seemed so excited to hear from me, and I'm very bad at disappointing people, Mitchell.
我没法在电话上说这事。她接到我的电话时那么开心,我又不擅长伤别人的心,米奇尔。
Not all people.
我心已伤。
Mama was right when she said my charm was like a wild stallion-- if not properly bridled, it'll bust down a barn.
我妈说的对,她说我的魅力好比脱缰的种马,如果控制不当,定将毁家灭棚。
Okay, you wanna get rid of your girlfriend? Tell her that story.
你想甩掉你的女友吗?把你妈的话复述一遍就是了。
Maybe I will when she comes over. She's coming over.
她过来时我会说的。她一会儿就到。