Yep. This is it. This is what?
对,就是这里。来这儿干嘛?
This. I-I can't do this. I can't get out of the car. I'm sorry. I'm too embarrassed.
这个。我,我做不到。我没办法下车。对不起。我太难为情了。
Would you just tell me what's going on?
你能不能告诉我到底怎么回事?
Okay. I-I want you to go read what's carved in that tree.
好吧。我需要你读一下刻在那棵树上的字。
Mom, you're freaking me out. Just do it. Do it, Haley.
妈,你有点吓着我了。照做就行了。去读吧,海莉。
Have fun getting home! There's your obstacle!
回家路上玩的开心呦!摆在你眼前的就是困难!
What? ! Are you kidding me? !
什么?你跟我开玩笑呢吧?!
Oh! Son of a...Brisket! Why does that keep happening? Maybe I need a nail gun.
妈的...擦啊!怎么老是这样?或许我需要个射钉枪。
Okay, that's it! I'm out!
得嘞,行了!我不玩了!
What do you mean, you're out? Where are you going?
什么意思,你不玩了?你去哪啊?
Dad, no offense, but I've seen you with a glue gun. I think a nail is gonna be harder to get out of my hair.
老爸,恕我冒犯,我见识过您拿喷胶枪搞出什么状况。要是把钉子弄进我脑袋,可比胶水难伺候多了。
No, don't go! I'm doing this for you!
别,别走啊!我建这个可是为了你啊!
Are you, dad? Are you?
是吗,老爸?是吗?
The kid made me think with that one. Who was I really doing this for?
孩子的话令我深思。我做这个到底是为了谁?
Sometimes I just say, "Are you, dad? Are you?" Because he gets real quiet and doesn't notice when I walk away.
有的时候我只要一说"是吗,老爸?是吗?"老爸就会沉默不语,而且不会意识到我已经闪人了。
It's weird, because I feel so comfortable around you already.
好奇怪啊,只要在你身边我就觉得很心安。