Oh, Jay, it's so beautiful.
杰,好漂亮。
I don't know what to...Thank you!
我不知道该怎么...谢谢你!
When will I learn?
我什么时候会学到教训?
I'm catnip to sister-in-laws.
我太吸引小姨子了。
Years ago, I was sitting next to Dede's sister Cece at Thanksgiving dinner, and I threw a little charm her way.
多年前,感恩节晚餐时,我坐在迪迪的姐姐西西旁边,我对她施展了一些魅力。
You know, flash the baby blues.
眨了眨蓝眼睛。
And before I know it, she's rubbing her size 12s up and down my shin.
我还没反应过来她就用12码的脚在我的胫骨上摩擦了。
Dede caught her, went over the table at her.
迪迪发现了走去桌子那边跟她打了起来。
It took me and her sister Bebe to separate them.
靠她姐碧碧和我才把她俩分开。
Hey, where are you?
你在哪里?
I've been trying you for 15 minutes.
我都给你打了15分钟的电话了。
I know. We ran late.
我知道,会议延迟了。
And then the car wouldn't start, so I had to call AAA.
然后车又没法发动,我不得不打给汽车协会。
They said they're on their way, but who knows?
他们说在来的路上了,但谁知道呢?
I'm all greasy.
我记得满脸冒油。
Oh, honey, I don't think I'm gonna make it.
亲爱的,我觉得我没法过去了。
Don't be mad.
别生气。
I am mad.
我很生气。
You were supposed to be here 20 minutes ago.
你本该20分钟前到的。
This is the one night we set aside for us.
这是我们为我俩留出的一夜。
I know, and I feel terrible, but listen, finish your drink, come on home.
我知道,我觉得很糟糕,但是听着,喝完酒,回家去。
Maybe we'll have a romantic Easter.
也许我们可以过个浪漫的复活节。
Check, please.
买单。
I understand that your wife has had some car trouble.
我听说你妻子的汽车出了故障。
I wonder how that could have happened?
那是怎么回事啊?
I must say, Juliana, you're the last person I expected to see here tonight.
我必须说,朱莉安娜,我今晚绝对没想到会在这里见到你。
Well, with any luck, you'll be the last person I do see tonight.
如果走运的话,你今晚会是我看到的最后一个人。
Oh, my God.
天啊。
Phil, I've had my eye on you for years.
菲尔,我注意你好几年了。
I'm just so happy we're finally gonna get some alone time.
我很高兴我们终于能独处一段时间了。
I'm not scaring you, am I?
我没吓到你吧?
Quite the contrary.
恰恰相反。
Most women who meet me almost instantly ask for some alone time.
大部分见到我的女人立刻就要求跟我独处。
Excuse me.
抱歉。