So you haven't found Cori?
这么说还没找到科妮
Not yet, I'm afraid. Take a look at this picture.
恐怕是这样的。看一下这张照片
It was pulledfrom an L.A. Bus Security Video. It was taken last week.
是从洛杉矶公车监控录像截取的。上周的录像
That's Cori. Oh, I'm so glad she's ok.
是科妮。她没事我真是太高兴了
Ms. James, your daughter's wanted for questioning in an ongoing investigation.
詹姆斯女士,我们正在调查的一个案子,有问题想问你女儿
When was the last time you saw her?
你上次见到她是什么时候
About two months ago. She used to come over every other sunday for dinner, and one week, she didn't show up.
大约两个月前。她以前会每隔一个周日过来吃晚饭,但有一周她没来
I called, I left a message. She didn't call back.
我打了电话也留了言,她都没回
She stopped showing up for work. She disappeared.
她也没去上班,就这么消失了
What was Cori's mood like on her last visit?
科妮上次来的时候情绪如何
She was upset. Her friend Meg from high school recently died of a drug overdose.
很难过。当时她高中时候的朋友梅格因为吸毒过量刚刚去世
Cori took it hard. They were close.
科妮深受打击。她们是很亲密的朋友
How close? Like sisters. Cori always took care of Meg.
有多亲密。像姐妹一样,科妮经常照顾梅格
Is this them? That was taken freshman year before Meg got into drugs.
这是她们吗?这张照片是大一梅格吸毒前拍摄的
Cori's changed a lot over the years.
这几年科妮变了很多
Well, she took up karate in tenth grade and threw away all her dresses,
她高一的时候开始学空手道,把所有的裙子都丢掉了
stopped wearing makeup or caring about her appearance.
也不化妆了,对外表也不关心了
Did you ever talk to her about that?
你和她谈过吗
I tried a few times, but she had her walls up.
我试过几次,但她根本听不进去
I knew she was going through something, and it killed me that I couldn't help her.
我知道她遇到了什么难处,帮不了她我也很伤心
Would you mind showing us your daughter's old bedroom?
带我们看看你女儿的旧卧室好吗