Ha! you're funny. You've got a really dark sense of humor.
你很有趣。你的幽默感真的很与众不同
That's what all the girls tell me. Have we met before?
女生都这么说。我们以前见过吗
I don't know. You tell me.
不知道。你说呢
No. No. We haven't met because I would have remembered a pretty face like yours.
没有,我们没见过,因为我不会忘记你这样的美女
Do you want to get out of here? Let's go.
要不要出去聊?走吧
I can't reach Scott Mason. There's no answer on his mobile or home phone.
联系不上斯考特·梅森。手机和家里电话都没人接
Get a warrant to ping his cell. We have to find him.
申请许可证定位他手机,我们得找到他
You want to stay out of jail, Henry? You better tell me everything that happened now.
你不想进监狱吧,亨利?你最好立刻把当时的情况都告诉我
![跟踪者Stalker 跟踪者Stalker](http://pic.kekenet.com/2017/0112/38631484198095.png)
Time to come clean, Sophia. I know Scott raped Cori, and I know you and Henry helped.
该坦白了,索菲娅。我知道斯考特强奸了科妮,而且你和亨利帮了忙
I'm not saying anything without a lawyer.
没有律师在场我什么都不会说
The statute of limitations on rape in California's 10 years.
加利福尼亚强奸罪的诉讼时效是十年
You can't be charged with anything. Neither can your husband. Come on.
你不会因此被起诉,你丈夫也不会。说吧
Sophia, I see the shame and the guilt. It's right there just beneath the surface.
索菲娅,我能看出你的羞愧和内疚,就在你的掩饰之下
It wants to come out. It's time.
你也想坦白的,是时候了