I was multitasking,and intercepted a police report.
我在进行多任务处理,拦截了警方报告
A local sporting goods store just got robbed of one high powered cross bow. Now...
当地的体育用品商店被弓箭手打劫。是这样...
Could be a crazy coincidence or your psycho ex-girlfriend-- Dig's words,not mine-- is still in town.
不是巧合,就是你的神经病前女友--狄格说的,不是我--还在城里
I'll let you know if I learn anything more. In the meantime,just... watch your back.
有新情况会告诉你。期间...小心点
I don't think we had a chance to be properly introduced this morning.
今早我们没好好认识下
Felicity? Oliver, Oliver... I'm here. You ok? You ok?
费莉希蒂?奥利弗,奥利弗。我在这。你没事吧?你没事吧?
I got your call. What happened? Helena.
我接到了电话,怎么了?海伦娜。
She wanted the address to the safe house where her father's being kept.
她想知道她爸所在的安全屋地址
She made me hack the FBI database. Sorry, Oliver.
她让我黑入FBI数据库。抱歉,奥利弗
It's not your fault.
这不是你的错
Oliver, what are you going to do?
奥利佛,你要怎么做
What I should have done in the first place.
我本该做的事