How you feeling?
你怎么样
Uh, numb. Hey, don't-- don't move. Ok.
很麻。别...别动,好。
I met your doctor. He's a nice guy. He says you're lucky to be alive.
我见过了你的医生,他很不错。他说你还活着,很幸运
Yeah. He also said I have a shattered femur, and it's going to take at least a year to rehab.
他还说我股骨粉碎性骨折,至少一年才能恢复
I loved being a cop. Oh,come on. McKenna. You're still a cop.
我喜欢当警察。拜托,麦肯纳,你还是警察
You have one more surgery,go home-- I'm not going home. What?
再一场手术,就能回家了。我不回家。怎么了?
I'm moving to Coast City to live with my sister.
我要搬去海滨城,和我姐住
They have the best physical therapy facility in the country there.
那有本国最先进的理疗设备
I'll visit. Hey, I'm a billionaire,right? Yeah.
我会去看你的。我是个亿万富翁,对不?对
I'll move to Coast City.
我也搬去海滨城
That's very sweet,but... Your club just opened. And your work is here.
你真好,但...你的俱乐部刚开业。你的工作在这
Don't worry about me. It's my responsibility to worry about you.
别担心我。担心你是我的责任
Just stop, ok? Listen, you know how I feel about you.
别再担心了,好么?听着,你知道我对你的感觉
Please don't make this harder than it already is.
别再难上加难了
Ok. Ok. It's, uh, it's whatever you need.
好吧。你需要什么就说