Crimson, Woody, Ash.
猩红 飞饼 炮灰
Who? Is he talking to us?
谁? 他在跟我们说话吗?
You learned your lessons well. Come on, bring it in.
你们真的把我的话听进去了 来吧 抱一抱
No. I'm not really the affectionate type. Okay. Does it feel like this is crossing the line to anyone else?
不 我真的不是很喜欢... 好吧 没有人觉得他这样的行为有点过了吗?
Yup. Nope.
有 没有
You're my prize pupils.
你们是我最棒的学生
Your prized what?
你最棒的什么?
Don't you see? I had to make you lose faith in me so you could learn to have faith in yourself.
还不明白吗? 我故意让你们不要寄希望于我 这样你们才能学会对自己有信心
That's really not how it felt.
感觉完全不是那么一回事
Tell them, Rosy.
告诉他们 粉红
Yeah, I don't think that's what happened, man.
我也觉得不是那么一回事 大哥
Look, he's blushing.
瞧啊 他脸红了
I'm not blushing. I'm just red.
我没有脸红 我本来就是红的
Okay, who wants an autograph?
好了 谁想要签名?
Hoist it up. Nice.
升起来 好极了
Grand reopening. Get your worms.
重新开业 买点虫子吧
Well done, indeed.
再高点 干得真漂亮