Is that you right there, Red?
那边那个是你吗 胖红?
Really? Where? No. They didn't have to do... Yeah. That's funny, I don't remember crying on my knees like that. But, you know, it's nice.
真的吗? 哪里? 不 他们其实没有必要...我怎么这样 这就怪了 我... 不记得我有跪地嚎啕大哭过 不过... 算了 挺好的
Look at that. They gave Mighty Eagle all the credit. They made him look so much more handsome than you.
瞧瞧这雕像 他们归给了无敌神鹰所有的功劳 他们让他看起来至少比你帅一百倍
You know, back when I was angry, that would have really ticked me off.
知道吗? 要是换成过去易怒的我 这种事绝对会让我炸毛
Forget about that.
把这事忘了吧
You know what we should do? Let's go to the village.
接下来干嘛? 我们去村里吧
Let's do it.
我们走吧
No, actually, I'd love to go hang out with you guys, but, you know, I got this thing, and I have another thing after that thing, and there's all these things in a row, so...
事实上我很想 但是我有点情况 一个情况完了会有另一个情况 总之会有各种各样的情况 所以...
Would you look at that!
你快看看那边
What the...
什么情况?
Mr. Red, welcome back to the village.
胖红先生 欢迎回到我们的村子