Yo, Banana Nut Crunch. Could use a hand.
唷,甜妞。过来帮忙。
Which cable controls the elevator's mechanical lock?
哪条电缆控制电梯的机械锁?
They're early. Get ready. Hurry, Harold.
他们来早了。准备好。快点,Harold。
Cut the coiled cable.
切掉那条卷的。
I'm out.Finch!
我没子弹了。Finch!
Surrender your weapons now!
快交出你们的武器!
You gotta put pressure on it.
你得压住伤口。
I'm all right, Harold.
我没事,Harold。
We've got them covered, sir.
我们找到他们了,先生。
Very well. All games must come to an end.
很好。一切都会结束的。
Hey, sweetie. You busy?
亲爱的。你忙吗?
A little. Skip the verbal foreplay, Root. Why are you calling?
有点。闲话就免了,Root。你打来干吗?
Can't a couple of gals take a little break from work to catch up?
难道两位姑娘就不能小憩一下聊聊天吗?
No, we do not have time to catch up. Oh, you guys look like crap.
不,我们没时间叙旧了。你们看起来真糟糕。
How did you...Had to crawl through 50 yards of air duct.
你怎么...在通风管爬了50码。
We won't make it that way. Don't worry. I got a little gift from our friend in the bomb vest. I'll take it from here.
我们可不能那样出去。别担心。我从背心炸弹朋友那里带来了点礼物。交给我吧。