Happy birthday to you!
祝你生日快乐
Whoo! Guys, thank you so much! Oh, my gosh.
谢谢你!哦,天哪
Don't you think Junior put you down here to get you out of the way?
你不认为朱尼尔在这里把你放下来是想让你走出去吗
Cheryl, that's not fair. Why would you say that?
谢莉尔, 那不公平你为什么这么说
What? I can't help it.I'm your outspoken friend.
什么?我忍不住我是你坦率的朋友
I've never done this before, but I'm gonna have to ask you to leave.
我之前从来没做过这事 但是我必须让你离开
Aha! A letter!"The H.l. Department." Don't know that one. He said the numberone rule is"Don't leave." But if I don't deliver the letter,I won't be doing my job.
啊哈!信! 是H.部门 不认识 他说第一准则是不要离开 可如果我不送这封信,那我就是没尽职
I'll cover for you!
我来顶替你
Okay, thanks!
太好了,谢谢
I have excellent news.I have taken care of the Tulip problem.
我有个好消息 我已经解决了郁金香的难题啦
Wonderful.
太好了
Monday, it'll all be yours.Barring any screwup.Do you know what we'll do when you're boss?
星期一,这都是你的 除非任何纰漏 等你当上老板你觉得我们会做什么
No. Tell me!
快告诉我
We'll barbecue together.We'll point at things together.We'll teambuild together. We'll wear suits together. You'll never be alone because Cornerstore is your family.
我们可以一起烧烤 一起指点蓝图 一起建立团队精神 一起穿着制服 你永远不会孤单,因为转角店铺就是你的家
What?
什么?
And I'll be like your dad.And you're like my son. My sonployee. And like any family...
我会像你的父亲一样 你会像我儿子一样 我的官二代 像其他家庭一样
No, no, no, no, no.How do you turn this thing off? Why are there so many screens? Turn off, turn off, turn off!
不,不,不,不,不 怎么把这玩意儿关掉 为什么这里有这么多屏幕 关掉,关掉,关掉!
You're about to get everything you ever wanted.
你将得到任何你想要的东西